Dundee FC vs Hearts

Your tinpot outfit only requested 1000 tickets initially.

I'm looking forward to seeing Scott Bain, I know he's desperate to earn a move to Hearts but hopefully he has an off day next week. Going by yesterday's performance I'm sure a few of your players have the ability to earn a move to Hearts.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm looking forward to seeing Scott Bain, I know he's desperate to earn a move to Hearts but hopefully he has an off day next week. Going by yesterday's performance I'm sure a few of your players have the ability to earn a move to Hearts.

Take a step back, there's a few Hearts trolls you could learn a lot from. That was awful.

Your tinpot outfit only requested 1000 tickets initially.

rofl m8

Your tinpot outfit are the ones desperate to cash-in on The Maroon Pound.

#CategoryA

Think our attacking play will cause Hearts problems. Equally, Hearts look to have dangerous players going forward. The best defence will be in the winning team.

Having seen both games this weekend I'd say we have more pace and better movement. I think the Dees will shade it.

3-1

The results this weekend point towards this being a goalfest, these games always end up in a shite 0-0 draw or 1-0 win for Dundee though so hoping for the best.

Great for some of the new boys in the Squad to visit Scotlands only UNESCO City of Design as well.

I think a draw is the likely result here in all seriousness, though. Hopefully we have Oshaniwa in at left-back and Pallardo back in the centre of midfield.

Charity bet that we don't win a certain scoreline? :lol:

Nah I'll pass, how about a £20 charity bet that Hearts win instead however? With you selecting Dundee? Draw we both donate £10?

£30 on the win. £0 on the draw. I don't like charity that much.

So much seethe.

Should be an entertaining game, our defence needs time to gel but we look good going forward. Dundee have a good strike force but seem to think they're Barcelona after gubbing an awful killie team.

Naw. 1970 Brazil, thank you very much.

Archived