Pish Adverts

Thank **** that Vanquis ad got a mention. It really does my ****ing head in. I want to punch that Geordie twat clean off his horse.

Also, for some reason the Deichmann ads with Ellie Goulding annoy me. Her face annoys me, and the fact a woman's clothes shop is called Deichmann does too.

It sounds like a ****ing electronics company who make hi-fi's.

Is it not a shoe shop?

That advert for spot cream or something with Georgie Porter where she almost cries about the fact that she had spots as a teenager. At least those women in Ethiopia have the sun on their backs as they're walking miles for water.

2 hours ago, Connor1874 said:

Thank **** that Vanquis ad got a mention. It really does my ****ing head in. I want to punch that Geordie twat clean off his horse.

Also, for some reason the Deichmann ads with Ellie Goulding annoy me. Her face annoys me, and the fact a woman's clothes shop is called Deichmann does too.

It's a shoe shop, there's one in Sauchiehall St.

Yep a shoe shop, Dundee has one

Possibly because they had to pull the dead dad advert, McDonald's have resurrected the one with the guy trying to track down some pickles at midnight for his up-the-duff-with-cravings wife. I'm not submitting this as a pish advert, I quite like it!

On 2017-5-27 at 09:31, Connor1874 said:

I'd no idea who or what an Ellie Goulding was, but her presence in so many commercials led me to find out her name. She's unbearably annoying, and I don't even know why.