Pish Adverts

I've already got one, so it'd be like winning the speedboat on Bullseye - where would I put it?

Is this the one you're referring to?

That advert makes me want to play with myself and give money to charity. A win win situation.

On 23 October 2016 at 21:59, Zen Archer said:

Carol trying to look like Ginger Spice.

She looks more like ginger spice than she does herself :blink: , she looks like she's had that much work done she barely looks the same as she did a couple of years ago, still wid obviously.

2 hours ago, Trackdaybob said:

I particularly like how all the diet and weight loss adverts totally fail to mention exercise. At all :lol: 

Reminds me of when Baroness Mone was hyping her diet pills.

She had lost 4 stone, and all she was doing was exercising more, eating and drinking less, and taking the diet pills.

Adverts for new ultra-high definition TVs that go on about how lifelike the picture is, with a bazillion colours and sharp enough that you could cut yourself by touching the screen - and try to demonstrate by showing one in action. So how exactly am I supposed to see the difference on my shitty old set*?

*Relatively speaking; it's less than two years old.