Looking like Brora turning the screw in the HL again. Vastly superior goal difference even if Cove win all 3 games in hand. This week Cove v Formartine, whilst Brora should get 8 against Strathspey Thistle.

Looking like normal pyramid fixture of Brora Rangers v Edinburgh City with Brora progressing again into the playoff against East Stirlingshire or Berwick Rangers. Maybe Montrose vulnerable if faltering in run in.

Honestly can't see Brora slipping up again in the play off's. Still perplexed as to how a village 70 miles north of Inverness with 1000 people can function in the SPFL, granted they have an exceptionally good football team.

Exciting times ahead

We'll see how seriously they take the play-offs if they qualify for them again. Not sure they really "slipped up" last year.

I'd like to see Edinburgh City come up. We can do a straight swap with Berwick.

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Berwick to go down

It was always a fair bet that Shire or Berwick would be 2 of the top candidates for the drop. Even finishing bottom you still have 2 get out of jail cards you arguably shouldn't get in a 2 legged play-off match. As Montrose showed last time out, you can play crap all season but still put your hand down the toilet and pull out a box of Milk Tray.

Regardless, in my opinion even if both Shire and Berwick survive this campaign and retain their SPFL status, both will eventually get relegated sooner rather than later.

Having brora in the league would be a hellish journey

Just wait until the likes of Wick Academy get promoted. It makes the trip to Brora seem like fun. Been to both. Brora is a good 2 hours north of Inverness by public transport and Wick over 4 hours if you don't go by car or supporters bus. No train back after a match at Wick either. Happy days await and if either make the step up I'm sure their fans will soon get pissed off with it once they have visited all the new grounds.

Just wait until the likes of Wick Academy get promoted. It makes the trip to Brora seem like fun. Been to both. Brora is a good 2 hours north of Inverness by public transport and Wick over 4 hours if you don't go by car or supporters bus. No train back after a match at Wick either. Happy days await and if either make the step up I'm sure their fans will soon get pissed off with it once they have visited all the new grounds.

A9 will be dueled by then, so no problem.

Archived