Tbf, that's largely giving credit for copy-n-paste, headings and a bit of recolouring :lol:!! Unless you mean attention to the subject 8).

I've edited my post as Cove have a game in a local cup competition which I forgotten to add in to the league output.

Interesting situation for Arbroath, management gone and 2 'head-to-heads' this week. Arbroath and Berwick both have 4 'head-to-heads' left out of 9.

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a lot of games between the L2 play-off candidates in the final month. Although Shire have what looks to be a fairly dire run in, on paper. You'd imagine Shire will need to drag themselves off bottom spot before the final 4 games against title challengers if they're to avoid the play-offs.

Brora playing Cove in a cup semi final tomorrow, so the dog won't be snapping at Shire, Arbroath,Montrose or Berwick's heels.

The grim reaper "a cometh"soon, and I wonder just which door he will a' knocking on?

B'Jesus there is no escaping the TRAPDOOR.

Brora playing Cove in a cup semi final tomorrow, so the dog won't be snapping at Shire, Arbroath,Montrose or Berwick's heels.

The grim reaper "a cometh"soon, and I wonder just which door he will a' knocking on?

:lol:

Actually imagining you to genuinely be some fucking nutter similar to the old boy that works in the supermarket in the Stoorie Midoori Still Game episode.

Montrose pumped you last season and would more than likely pump you again

I reckon shire would even pump your mob :lol:

Montrose pumped you last season and would more than likely pump you again

I reckon shire would even pump your mob :lol:

Shire couldnt even beat Huntly in the Scottish Cup this season,Huntly who are near the bottom of the SHFL!! LOL.... If it's Brora,Formartine,Cove or Ed City vs Shire all 4 of the above mentioned clubs will tou Shire a new one!! Shire have finished bottom for far too long,welcome to the lowland league lads..

Shire couldnt even beat Huntly in the Scottish Cup this season,Huntly who are near the bottom of the SHFL!! LOL.... If it's Brora,Formartine,Cove or Ed City vs Shire all 4 of the above mentioned clubs will tou Shire a new one!! Shire have finished bottom for far too long,welcome to the lowland league lads..

Doesnt bother me in the slightest if Shire go down, absolute pointless football club. Just think if they were to play Brora then Shire would win

Doesnt bother me in the slightest if Shire go down, absolute pointless football club. Just think if they were to play Brora then Shire would win

Your entitled to your opinion like anyone else on here safc. Shire have got away with murder for far too long,whoever wins the playoff I hope they relegate them.They will not be in league 2 for a while that's for sure,not with the likes of EK and Spartans in the SLFL.

Brora beat Cove Rangers 2-2 ( Brora win on penalties to progress into Highland League final where they will meet Nairn County.

Still 8 games left in the league, but it's in their own hands.

It's going to be a tough run in for all 3 contenders. Win the league then comes The pyramid playoff v Edinburgh City and then another two games against team 42 ( Shire probably) - Tough ask.

Cards heavily stacked against HL/LL winners. Brora got to within 17 minutes of it against Montrose last year with 10 men including two players still at school.

Next season it is quite possible that Brora, Elgin, Arbroath, Montrose, Brechin, and Forfar could all be in the 2nd Division looks like the new pyramid system is going to have the desired affect of bringing in regionalisation.

Next season it is quite possible that Brora, Elgin, Arbroath, Montrose, Brechin, and Forfar could all be in the 2nd Division looks like the new pyramid system is going to have the desired affect of bringing in regionalisation.

Its about time those pointless Angus clubs came together and formed a team that might actually make the 2nd tier, if they dont then its bottom tier for them for the rest of their sorry existest

Its about time those pointless Angus clubs came together and formed a team that might actually make the 2nd tier, if they dont then its bottom tier for them for the rest of their sorry existest

I'm surprised nobody has come up with this suggestion before.

Just as a matter of conjecture. If a HL team gets promoted in the next 3 seasons and a central belt side goes into the LL will the HL not get so small that it becomes unviable.?

No,the SHFL is talking bout possibly having 2 divisions if the team's in it exceed 18 or 20,if it's less then they will bring teams in,Banks o Dee who are already licensed will be the most likely.

And how about Stirling and Alloa combining to produce a club that might consistently make the 2nd tier?

hope a HL club come up when we go down so everyone can see how diddy the league really is

Inverness, Ross County, Peterhead, Elgin all come up from the "diddy" league. The HFL is a quality league and if it's either Brora, Cove or Formartine who get up, all three will comfortably hold their own.

Inverness, Ross County, Peterhead, Elgin all come up from the "diddy" league. The HFL is a quality league and if it's either Brora, Cove or Formartine who get up, all three will comfortably hold their own.

How did ICT get on in the HL?

Archived