The 'Stigma' of Period Blood

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was having sex with my ex when she was on her period once and when we were done she wiped a bit of the blood on my chest. That was the beginning of the end in that relationship.

Seriously tho the woman in question is a disgusting filthy idiot , who wants to see that and how is it proving a point ?

It's a marathon runner thing, remember Liz McColgan and her famous jobby.

For what it's worth I'd rather drink a cup of their period blood than a cup of they're discharge

I'd rather drink none tbh.

The whole period thing doesn't freak me out though, so I don't understand why this woman did this. Do men even have a problem with period blood? I don't think they do. I think she's a bloody idiot.

I'd rather drink none tbh.

The whole period thing doesn't freak me out though, so I don't understand why this woman did this. Do men even have a problem with period blood? I don't think they do. I think she's a bloody idiot.

Don't know what you're missing

Remember a Belfast runner, Eamon someone perhaps, doing just this in a really big half marathon in England because he thought he would/might win if he didn't stop for a Richard the Third, but he got overtaken right at the death and finished fourth.

So, sh1tty pants and no medal!

Archived