Next Dundee United Manager

409 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure the Tommy Wright story started on here when someone threw his name into the ring. I'd be stunned if a lazy Scottish tabloid journo had lifted something off here and passed it off as fact though. Stunned.

Mr B Snake has already spoken to a couple out of work managers according to Radio Scotland today. There is no danger he's paying compo for an already employed manager so Saintees can all settle doon.

Which is what the majority of Saints fans having been saying all day, but apparently we're all panicking and making things up

Which is what the majority of Saints fans having been saying all day, but apparently we're all panicking and making things up

I know someone who works in the office at Binns...... He's throwing the brown brogues in the Binn (haha) and getting his sambas out as we speak...... He's on his way, and he won't even stop at glendoick for a scone and a cuppa

I'm itk

I'm pretty sure the Tommy Wright story started on here when someone threw his name into the ring. I'd be stunned if a lazy Scottish tabloid journo had lifted something off here and passed it off as fact though. Stunned.

Mr B Snake has already spoken to a couple out of work managers according to Radio Scotland today. There is no danger he's paying compo for an already employed manager so Saintees can all settle doon.

I personally can't see us going for Wright, nor Wright coming to United if he was approached, but I wouldn't read anything into the fact that the first guys to be spoken to have been out of work. It just makes sense to speak to the available guys first,

Surely you can admit the reaction a have been hilarious? You've been particularly defensive about it too :lol:

Some of it, PauloPerths in particular (if hes serious) has been pretty wild, but Im not sure what youre expecting from Saints fans here tbh. Arguably our greatest ever managers being linked with our nearest (distance wise) rivals who arent outperforming us in recent history

Some of it, PauloPerths in particular (if hes serious) has been pretty wild, but Im not sure what youre expecting from Saints fans here tbh. Arguably our greatest ever managers being linked with our nearest (distance wise) rivals who arent outperforming us in recent history

Dundee are closer to Perth m8.

Did anyone hear Stephen Pressley on Sportsound tonight???

F**k me the lad has some amount of faith in himself eh? I can only think it's down to his stupidity as he sounds a total dafty.

Never mind Dundee United this clown is staying down south for a supposed top job that nobody has offered him yet!!!

Did anyone hear Stephen Pressley on Sportsound tonight???

F**k me the lad has some amount of faith in himself eh? I can only think it's down to his stupidity as he sounds a total dafty.

Never mind Dundee United this clown is staying down south for a supposed top job that nobody has offered him yet!!!

...on the back of a failed stint at Coventry ffs. The guy is deluded.

Archived