Next Dundee United Manager

409 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Has Stuart McCall been out of work since leaving Motherwell? I was convinced he had taken on another role after that, but none of the reports seem to mention anything about it...

I read that he guided some lower league diddy club to their highest ever league finish, and then left.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of it, PauloPerths in particular (if hes serious) has been pretty wild, but Im not sure what youre expecting from Saints fans here tbh. Arguably our greatest ever managers being linked with our nearest (distance wise) rivals who arent outperforming us in recent history

I was merely pointing out I didn't think he would leave us and the reasons why; it turned into a long and pointless discussion with our good friends from along the road, though always in the spirit of camaraderie befitting such great rivals as we undoubtedly are.

Pressley can go and f**k himself. I'm pretty sure I speak for the vast majority of Scottish football fans on this issue.

You speak for 99% of Scottish fitba fans on that issue. His interview on Sportsound was up there with some of the most delusional I've ever heard.

A man who failed at Falkirk by taking them down then not back up, then moved on to Coventry and was ultimately binned for not being good enough. Dundee United would be a superb chance to "revive" his ailing career. Nope, he'd rather delude himself that some shitty English midland club like Burton Albion or Port Vale will give him a gig.

Fortunate escape for United there! As for who I'd give your job to, it'd probably be Mixu, or Jim McIntyre, on the basis of successful spells at QOTS and now Ross County. Sadly, the baldy snake wouldn't pay Uncle Roy enough to make that happen.

You speak for 99% of Scottish fitba fans on that issue. His interview on Sportsound was up there with some of the most delusional I've ever heard.

A man who failed at Falkirk by taking them down then not back up, then moved on to Coventry and was ultimately binned for not being good enough. Dundee United would be a superb chance to "revive" his ailing career. Nope, he'd rather delude himself that some shitty English midland club like Burton Albion or Port Vale will give him a gig.

Fortunate escape for United there! As for who I'd give your job to, it'd probably be Mixu, or Jim McIntyre, on the basis of successful spells at QOTS and now Ross County. Sadly, the baldy snake wouldn't pay Uncle Roy enough to make that happen.

burton Albion a great team watch

Daily Record is linking United with a move for John Hughes. His contract is up at the end of the season and his stock is probably about as high as it is going to get with us, especially given the budget he is having to work with the loss of players like Mckay and Shinnie, so he may well want to move now and cash in on his success with us.

Don't see why Hughes would be any more likely than Wright. Think the media are using a scattergun approach. It'll be somebody else tomorrow. No rush, Bowman in charge for Saturday then international break.

The fact hes cheaper is probably a swinging point. Still cant see United getting anyone currently employed

Archived