Next Dundee United Manager

409 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dundee Utd as of tonight dropped their interest in pursuing Yogi as the compensation asked for from Inverness is too high and they feel they are being held to ransom. Hughes is furious but won't quit.

Think Mixu will do a good job at United, seemed to do a good job at Killie! Now he needs to get those wasters (Dow, Durnan, Bodul, Dixon) arses into gear

but he was shite at Hibs and as the Finnish manager

Inverness have "officially" given permission as of this afternoon for Dundee Utd to speak with Yogi. Like I said, he will be manager tomorrow. I would have said Tuesday for press reasons but unless Strachan quits tonight nobody will give a f**k about the Scotland match tomorrow.

Really ???..... The problem with posting as if you have inside knowledge is when it all goes tits up, you don't half look like a cnut

My sources tell me Pep Guardiola is currently on a flight to Dundee. Him and Mixu to have a square go in the Overgate. Winner gets the job.

Bambino's source has arranged for yogi to referee said square go as Jurgen Klopp was otherwise engaged.......

Dundee Utd as of tonight dropped their interest in pursuing Yogi as the compensation asked for from Inverness is too high and they feel they are being held to ransom. Hughes is furious but won't quit.

Are you completely mental?

My sources tell me Pep Guardiola is currently on a flight to Dundee. Him and Mixu to have a square go in the Overgate. Winner gets the job.

Well if the stories are true big Mixu is quite a hardy c**t and will dispose of Guardiola easily. Mixu it is . Well done United for dragging this on through the media, bet Mixu feels special.

:lol:

#ITK

They wanted paid but dont appear to be in any hurry to give him a new contract?

That seems to be extent of things.

Archived