Comfort Food

Roland B

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup. Every single time. Order far too much and never touch most of it...

I thought I was bad in the UK from the local takeaway, out here it's far worse! Sometimes I get home from the pub and order a family meal from KFC! Sometimes order Chinese at the same time, wake up only having eaten chicken popcorn and half a bowl of hot & sour soup.

That's when you look at the wasted food and it's discomfort food!

Worst/best comfort food I had was a pizza burger.

2 pizzas dough side facing up and stuffing the inside with extra cheese ham and bacon.

It cured the hangover.

I was in Dobbie's in Stirling last week and looked through a book of 100 Comfort Food recipes. The first one that I saw was Broccoli and Chive Soup.

Who the hell gets home from work and thinks "I've had a shite day, need to make myself feel better by cooking some BROCCOLI AND CHIVE SOUP"?

I was in Dobbie's in Stirling last week and looked through a book of 100 Comfort Food recipes. The first one that I saw was Broccoli and Chive Soup.

Who the hell gets home from work and thinks "I've had a shite day, need to make myself feel better by cooking some BROCCOLI AND CHIVE SOUP"?

Tory voters, that's who.

Who goes home after a shite day?

Archived