By election updates

Mr Rational

30 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Fair enough that's a better summary. I'm so fed up with everyone jumping on the SNP bandwagon and believing that all their candidates are the best candidates. Also it appears that to criticise "the party" is not allowed in this forum. But I will bow to your greater appreciation of all the candidates regardless of party.

You forgot to mention that Salmond is fat, has an old wife and that Sturgeon looks like Jimmy Krankie.

12 hours ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Fair enough that's a better summary. I'm so fed up with everyone jumping on the SNP bandwagon and believing that all their candidates are the best candidates. Also it appears that to criticise "the party" is not allowed in this forum. But I will bow to your greater appreciation of all the candidates regardless of party.

This is of course absolute horseshit. Have many posts criticising the SNP been deleted, or critical posters banned? Of course they haven't. It just so happens that the majority of posters here are in favour of Independence and vote SNP. The other problem is that most of the heavily unionist posters on here, eg Glen Sannox are dribbling fucking morons, so it's understandable that you lot get it tight.

SNP candidates in elections by and large are the better candidates. I mean look at SLAB for example. Most of these clowns would be out of their depth as Councillors, never mind proper politicians.

Anyone who is critical of the SNP is simply classed as a union sheep with no capacity of independent thought or ability to make up their own mind.

And yet if you read the many comments from SNP supporter's on here you will clearly see they follow their party with complete unquestionable loyalty and obedience.

Hypocrisy on here knows no limits.

1 minute ago, kevthedee said:

Anyone who is critical of the SNP is simply classed as a union sheep with no capacity of independent thought or ability to make up their own mind.

And yet if you read the many comments from SNP supporter's on here you will clearly see they follow their party with complete unquestionable loyalty and obedience.

2,224 posts of utter pish and they still haven't banned you. You have the typical unionist "everything the SNP does is bad" mentality followed with "I'll vote for anybody even if it's a party I don't agree with or know what their policies are,  just as long as it keeps the #SNPout".

I doubt you know what any of the unionist candidates actually stand for, with the exception of protecting the proud blue, red and white and our dear loyalty to the royals. Oh aye and the great world wars and all that pish.

Hi Kev
Long time no chat

5 hours ago, kevthedee said:

Do you know that simply isn't true and come out with it anyway or are you so stupid you actually believe it? It'd be an interesting insight into your "mind"set.

From the guy who continually describes snp voters as sheep. No sense of irony at all...

Do you know that simply isn't true and come out with it anyway or are you so stupid you actually believe it? It'd be an interesting insight into your "mind"set.

I believe many will vote SNP no matter what they say and do,and at the same time criticize others for doing the same thing.

That's your hypocrisy.

Instead of the tribal nonsense of SNP are brilliant and all unionist politicians are morons can someone please explain how 

1. After independence we would not financially be worse off.

2. How do we replace the loss of oil revenue

3. What currency do we use

4. Who would be the head of state

5. Join the EU when UK have left and all the problems that causes

6. Keep companies that trade mostly with England in Scotland rather than them leaving the country

7. Do we ultimately join the euro and pass a lot of financial control to the Germans

8. Would we still be able to afford the higher spend per head without raising taxes

9. Would border control posts be erected on the A74

10. Unemployment might rise with job losses in defence, financial services etc.

i could go on and on.......

On 2016/08/12 at 12:06, John Lambies Doos said:

Norn Ireland model emerging

Except there is no STV to bring all the various flavours of Unionism back together by the point that the sixth seat is decided, so the Scottish d'Hondt system is still rigged in favour of the party gaining the most votes, which was supposed to be Labour rather than the SNP.

2 hours ago, kevthedee said:

I believe many will vote SNP no matter what they say and do,and at the same time criticize others for doing the same thing.

That's your hypocrisy.

Yep, I reckon there are people like that who vote SNP, and people like that who vote for other parties (notably SLAB). The fact that you can only bring yourself to mention the SNP voters is your hypocrisy (and idiocy).

21 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

i could go on and on.......

Well yeah, because you're just assuming the worst and listing off as many 'what ifs' as you can think of which can't really be answered because that would mostly require being able to see into the future.

Until there are a few credible pro Independence parties to choose from I, and many others will continue to vote SNP. There's nothing the Yoons or anyone else can say or do to change my mind.

Why was Scotland never branded a one party state when Labour 'ran' the show up here and in Westminster?