By election updates

Mr Rational

12 minutes ago, Antlion said:

IScotland within the EU absolutely would be making decisions about trade, by virtue of being in or out of the EU at the behest of the people voting here. Such decisions, we know, you'd prefer to be out of the Scottish electorate's hands altogether if you prefer the decisions made by other nations.

What a load of rubbish you post.  iScotland will inherit the existing EU trade agreements if it joins the EU, there will be no decisions to make.  Of course you can continue to think that the EU is some kind of comfort blanket that Scotland can wrap itself in but the reality is that QMV dictates that Scotland cannot stop trade agreements that are substantially negative for the country.  I would be interested in how the Scottish electorate alone can influence these EU trade agreements.  I would rather we made these decisions in Holyrood as this is the ONLY way in which Scottish interests can be protected to the maximum.

8 hours ago, McSpreader said:

Anger? How amusing.

I'm not the one seething about losing 2 referendums. I've won both so I'm more than happy, thank you for your concern!

Eh, what exactly have you "won" out of all of this? Is your life better now as a result of these 2 results?

14 hours ago, Cream Cheese said:

Eh, what exactly have you "won" out of all of this? Is your life better now as a result of these 2 results?

Seeing as how he clearly gets his jollies from craven, cap doffing, forelock tugging, begging bowl holding servitude, it probably is.

1 hour ago, Fide said:

Seeing as how he clearly gets his jollies from craven, cap doffing, forelock tugging, begging bowl holding servitude, it probably is.

So, nothing constructive to  add, again, I see.

So, resorting to abuse, again, I see.

So, Cage well and truly rattled , again, I see.

Such Fun!

15 hours ago, Cream Cheese said:

Well that was meant to express the point that I chose the winning side in each referendum. So I won the society I want to live in.

Happy Days!

5 hours ago, McSpreader said:

So, nothing constructive to  add, again, I see.

So, resorting to abuse, again, I see.

So, Cage well and truly rattled , again, I see.

Such Fun!

5 hours ago, McSpreader said:

Well that was meant to express the point that I chose the winning side in each referendum. So I won the society I want to live in.

Happy Days!

^^^ Going for the RedRob approach of "thinly veiled fury hidden behind faux joviality", imo

9 hours ago, McSpreader said:

Happy Days!

Please. Do tell me more about this kind of society that you want to live in and why you think it's so wonderful?

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, The Master said:

Labour won a by-election in Fife last night.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/news/local/fife/274948/live-updates-polls-close-fife-council-election/

Which seemingly means they're on course for landslide victories for the foreseeable future.

Good to see a Independence campaigner win;)

The nick of her, it's like some character from a Harry Enfield sketch about country bumpkins or a revival of that bloody awful old programme Thingummyjig.

Declaration-3.jpg?resize=700,400&ssl=1

The proof of what you see is what you get comes with her opening idiotic statement “There was a low turnout today and that’s because people want to take things forward."

2 hours ago, WaffenThinMint said:

The nick of her, it's like some character from a Harry Enfield sketch about country bumpkins or a revival of that bloody awful old programme Thingummyjig.

Declaration-3.jpg?resize=700,400&ssl=1

The proof of what you see is what you get comes with her opening idiotic statement “There was a low turnout today and that’s because people want to take things forward."

The SNP's next slogan should be 'The Face of Scottish Labour' with that photo.  I reckon it would be good for a ten percent increase in the vote.