Hamilton Academical v Heart of Midlothian, 29/08/2015

A harsh red? Really?

I thought it was a red at the time and the footage shows me no different.

The reaction of our players says it all.

Tbf, that could easily be flipped to say the reaction of our players when the red card was brought out says it all too.

I do think it was a red card, and I hope Neilson has had a really good look at it if he's came out saying what he did.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its easy to come across all thoughtful and reserved when you are winning (albeit against teams with hugely less resources). Today Neilson had to face a challenge and he fell at the first hurdle; albeit at the same time undermining his and his player's ability to cope with what he had trained for against a team with a fraction of his resources and support.

The Levein wannabe shows his true colours. His fake credentials as a manager as clear as his club's position of flourishing and moralising as they live in the shade of legitimate debts they walked away from.

I think Levein lacks people skills on quite a big scale but he's been out the limelight since he came back and has undoubtedly done a great job. So that's probably why we offered him a post tbf.

Neilson's "we have looked at the video" did point to others being involved. I assume Levein is acting as a mentor.

Its easy to come across all thoughtful and reserved when you are winning (albeit against teams with hugely less resources). Today Neilson had to face a challenge and he fell at the first hurdle; albeit at the same time undermining his and his player's ability to cope with what he had trained for against a team with a fraction of his resources and support.

The Levein wannabe shows his true colours. His fake credentials as a manager as clear as his club's position of flourishing and moralising as they live in the shade of legitimate debts they walked away from.

Fake credentials? Before today he had a 79% win rate as Hearts boss. If that's him faking it he'll do ok if he ever figures it out for real.

Neilson's "we have looked at the video" did point to others being involved. I assume Levein is acting as a mentor.

Considering our last manager came from the Jim Jefferies and Billy Brown school of tactics, I'd say Craig Levein is a considerable step up! :lol:

It's funny to see people scrambling to ask questions of Craig Leveins involvement when we lose though.

Of course he's a mentor. No one questioned Neilson or Levein last year when Robbie said we'd prepared for playing at Ibrox with 10 men as it's a ground away teams get reds at.

Fake credentials? Before today he had a 79% win rate as Hearts boss. If that's him faking it he'll do ok if he ever figures it out for real.

Enter resources into your position and indeed the origin of those resources and there is a debate to be had.

:lol:

Archived