Kim Davis "On God's Authority"

Romeo

Another reason why religion is for nutters. Kim Davis a county Clerk has refused to issue marriage licenses to same sex couples. Stating she is doing this on "God's Authority"

Any same sex couples on P&B planning to get married? Are you a religious bigot who agrees with this woman?

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/scotus-kim-davis-rowan-county

MOREHEAD, Ky. (AP) — The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled against a Kentucky county clerk who says her Christian faith should exempt her from having to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples.

The Supreme Court on Monday denied Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis' request for a stay while she pursues an appeal.

In the two months since the court legalized gay marriage, Davis has refused to issue any marriage licenses. Four couples sued her and the Supreme Court's rejection marks the end of her legal options to refuse.

It's not clear exactly what she will do when her office opens Tuesday. Her attorney has said she will pray about it overnight.

The couples' attorneys might now ask a federal judge to hold her in contempt of court if she continues to refuse to issue the licenses. A contempt order could carry steep fines or jail time.

Not religious myself, it's never interested me. Religion can be a good thing, I've known people who have gained support to help themselves by having it in thier lives. But these are normal people who live and let live, they don't use religion as a crutch to justify thier hatred or intolerance. There are far too many people like this now who abuse religion as a justification for being utter c***s

Another reason why religion is for nutters. Kim Davis a county Clerk has refused to issue marriage licenses to same sex couples. Stating she is doing this on "God's Authority"

Any same sex couples on P&B planning to get married? Are you a religious bigot who agrees with this woman?

This is a very simply solution

Sack her for refusing to do her job,

This. "Oh well, it's too bad you aren't able to do the job you were hired to do. Fortunately, there are plenty of unemployed people in Kentucky who can fill your place. Buh-bye now."

What an absolute worst cunto this woman is. If I don't do my job then I get the sack, why should she be any different? Sack the auld witch and throw her in the bin.

She cannot be sacked, she is in an elected position.

What an absolute worst cunto this woman is. If I don't do my job then I get the sack, why should she be any different? Sack the auld witch and throw her in the bin.

Sounds like you could do with some christian compassion. It beggars belief that the average p&b poster gives a f**k about a pair of homosexuals being denied the right to play house.

Archived