Scotland vs Polska

jagfox

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Their players play for the likes of Sevilla, Ajax, borussia Dortmund, bayern Munich

well we know who our players play for

At the time of World Cup 2014, a lot of Spain's players played for arguably the two best club sides in the World, Barcelona and Real Madrid.

From what I remember, they did pure dead brilliant there, so you're probably right.

Sorry but I can't believe you've quoted that post and not pulled up connolly Leeds United. He's literally made up a player there, there's no connolly that plays for Leeds, never mind a Scottish international.

I just assumed without checking as he named the club there was someone called Connolly at Leeds that I've never heard of with a Scottish grandparent or something. He clearly has someone in mind there at least, whereas I didn't have the slightest clue who McGowan is meant to be... he surely doesn't mean Ryan McGowan does he? :lol:

Ireland really only need a draw in one of their last 2 matches to finish 3rd. There's absolutely no chance of us winning our remaining 2 games. We're Scotland for crying out loud.

We should beat Gibraltar, tbf 8)

Archived