Scotland vs Polska

jagfox

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed. If he was doing it at SPFL Premiership level for a non-Celtic team I'd take a look at him though.

As opposed to steven fletcher output of kinetic energy.......fair pkay he made a pass over a year ago....no other scottish footballer could do that.........he fair terrorised the Georgia n Germany defenders with his 'movement ' n one touch control......

Yes, but could he do it on a cold Thursday night at Hampden?

Exactly! The Poles won't like a mild/slightly chilly evening. And if there's a bit of rain?... Hohoho, let's just say they'll be feeling 'Warsaw for wear' come 9.30pm...

4-0 Scotland (4 OGs)

Guest DAVIDB69

Exactly! The Poles won't like a mild/slightly chilly evening. And if there's a bit of rain?... Hohoho, let's just say they'll be feeling 'Warsaw for wear' come 9.30pm...

4-0 Scotland (4 OGs)

It colder in Warsaw than Scotland in late autumn and winter

Thing is, it's actually pronounced 'wodge.'

Aye, I know - was having fun on Wiki looking up Polish pronunciations earlier. Mental stuff; these folks with their own languages :P

I also noted what the English pronunciation was :whistle

Aye, I know - was having fun on Wiki looking up Polish pronunciations earlier. Mental stuff; these folks with their own languages :P

I also noted what the English pronunciation was :whistle

I've been to Poland for work many times. They're like little people!

What does annoy me is that their word for 'one' is 'jeden.' 'One' has no business being two syllables.

We still needs goals from somewhere and no obvious sign of where they are coming from.

Our top scorer in this campaign is own goals

Yeah, you're totally right. Out top scorer this campaign is own goals.

If you don't count Maloney (4) that is. Or Fletcher who has the same number (3).

If you're going to make a gripe, at least make sure it's factually accurate first Chief.

We still needs goals from somewhere and no obvious sign of where they are coming from.

Our top scorer in this campaign is own goals

Well we've got 5, or some would say 6, strikers in the squad. Rhodes is in and Griffiths too - both in great scoring form. I'm confident we've got the best players we could select this time. Whether we play them is another question.

Archived