Scotland vs Polska

jagfox

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

interesting to see we're nose-to-nose with Poland at the bookies - even slight favourites. 33-20 for a Scotland win and 31-20 for a Poland win.

The mood in the press and on here it feels more like we're quite heavy underdogs.

Also, Anya sat out training today, so it might be best to keep him on the bench. We've seen recently how much less he offers when he's not 100% on it.

D Fletcher trained today. Mulgrew definitely out.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34436328

If Scotland qualified you'd still be having a go at them tbf, can't help yourself. :rolleyes:

And you keep biting! Remember I said wecwouldn't even get third and you scoffed? Look again. Strachan is inept as a coach at this level. The 3 games previous to Germany game proved that. !

Hopefully Shinnie or Whittaker plays left-back. I'm probably in the minority here, but I don't think Robertson has done well for us. He's stagnated at Hull the past year.

He was benched Saturday which isn't very good to hear.

Hopefully Shinnie or Whittaker plays left-back. I'm probably in the minority here, but I don't think Robertson has done well for us. He's stagnated at Hull the past year.

Yeah he seems to be another one who we had big hopes of that's hit the skids. Thought he might kick on a Hull and get a move to a bigger club, maybe even a Champions League level team. Weren't Arsenal rumoured to be interested in him?

Fast forward a year and Hull are in the Championship and he can't get a regular game for them.

Meh.

Is strachan playing for the win. Dont know if we need to win this game in his eyes...

What is the point of this post?

If you can't figure out why he doesn't say games are must wins before or after a game is played then you are an idiot.

Guest DAVIDB69

He was benched Saturday which isn't very good to hear.

Once a Scot starts getting benched in the championship it's usually a slippery slope to obscurity or a loan move to Celtic park

Archived