Hanley

Robertson

Brown

Fletcher

Russell

Ritchie

Anya

Naismith

Ritchie is basically the new Maloney IMO. Not overly quick but very clever and good technically. Pace down both wings, I don't want Forrest so Russell seems the next logical option, player I really rate but I really doubt he will get in the team but this is probably what I'd like to see.

Give Fletch a chance in midfield, he'll be desperate to make an impact.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Naismith should start in behind the striker. I would have Maloney and Ritchie on the wings, but Strachan has a thing for forrest so wouldn't be surprised if he starts instead of Ritchie.

Brown and Macarthur in front of the defence which will be the usual line up.

I'd go with:-

Marshall

Hutton - Hanley - Martin - Robertson

Fletcher - McArthur

Anya - Maloney - Russell

Naismith

I reckon Forrest will start. He's been very good in his last few games for Celtic, even - shock, horror - providing assists with his final ball.

And with Anya an injury doubt I'd expect Ritchie to get a shot on the other wing.

I reckon Forrest will start. He's been very good in his last few games for Celtic, even - shock, horror - providing assists with his final ball.

And with Anya an injury doubt I'd expect Ritchie to get a shot on the other wing.

Hadn`t heard Anya was a doubt. Big blow if he misses out.

Gordon

Hutton, Martin, Greer, Whittaker

Fletcher, McArthur

Anya Morrison Naismith

Griffiths

Defence with 3 regular starters in EPL and greer captain of top team in championship and add a bit of aggression that the poles didn't like. Darren Fletcher with his experience and leadership if fit will be important. McArthur deserves a start. Wee need pace going forward in the wings and Morrison prob best Scottish player in EPL this season if not fit then Maloney can slot in. Griffiths has shown in Europe he is good for a goal at home. Brown not a stand out in SPL so really shouldn't be starting unless he can get back to that form might be handy sub to close out the game if narrow lead though. Same could be said for Steven Fletcher.

Archived