IndyRef2

Crùbag

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So after watching the exchanges at PMQ's what is the answer to what the PM said ?

What exactly hasn't been delivered ?

If Angus Robertson cant give this answer in Parliament,see the clips on YOUtube, even when asked the straightforward question, what is the chance of getting it answered here.

If Angus Robertson cant give this answer in Parliament,see the clips on YOUtube, even when asked the straightforward question, what is the chance of getting it answered here.

You should be pleased. You're in quite elite company, being amongst the 9% of Scots who actually believe "the vow" delivered what it set out to.

I'd doff my cap to you, but you're obviously quite the expert in that field already.

Cameron is a snake, they only promised more powers they didn't actually specify what.

Its easy for him to ask what hasn't been delivered because they didn't specifically promise anything apart from more power. The Smith commission falls way short, if even the Labour MP's are admitting it then we have been shafted.

Anyone who actually voted NO because of the Vow is a slack jawed yokel anyway who will be regretting it by now.

You should be pleased. You're in quite elite company, being amongst the 9% of Scots who actually believe "the vow" delivered what it set out to.

I'd doff my cap to you, but you're obviously quite the expert in that field already.

Ok then, can anyone from the 91% who believe that the vow has not been delivered tell me the exact areas where it hasn't. I'm only asking the question which no one seems to be able to answer without reverting to insults.

Cameron is a snake, they only promised more powers they didn't actually specify what.

Its easy for him to ask what hasn't been delivered because they didn't specifically promise anything apart from more power. The Smith commission falls way short, if even the Labour MP's are admitting it then we have been shafted.

Anyone who actually voted NO because of the Vow is a slack jawed yokel anyway who will be regretting it by now.

More people voted no because they did not trust salmond than those who voted no because of the vow.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/scotland-blog/2015/mar/26/the-vow-was-not-a-decisive-factor-in-scots-voting-no-to-indepedence

Ok then, can anyone from the 91% who believe that the vow has not been delivered tell me the exact areas where it hasn't. I'm only asking the question which no one seems to be able to answer without reverting to insults.

Its standard practice on here,ignore the question raised rant about something else dish out abuse,speak about democracy when in fact they abuse anyone with a different view to their own,yep all very democratic on p&b.

It doesn't really fussle me either way to be honest, but I think the 'devo max' and 'home rule' ditties delivered by Brown at his Better Together rallies is what people get annoyed about. The Smith commission hasn't come anywhere near that with the extra powers in it, and even that's been further watered down over the preceding time.

I think Salmond is either in denial or trolling regarding the vow, as there's no way that caused enough people to switch from yes to no in the dying days of the referendum. 1 or 2% maximum would've been affected by that, which isn't nearly enough to have swung it to yes anyway.

I agree with Kev above that Salmond's marmite nature putting far more people off yes than the vow did.

Edit for being a tube

Its standard practice on here,ignore the question raised rant about something else dish out abuse,speak about democracy when in fact they abuse anyone with a different view to their own,yep all very democratic on p&b.

P&B isn't a democracy? Of course it isn't - the site has an owner and we can hardly vote him out at an election :lol:

People are perfectly entitled to post different views. Others are quite within their rights to rubbish them too.

It was a very vague promise which is why it's a subjective answer as to whether it's been delivered or not. Can you tell me the exact areas that it has delivered?

I thought Sturgeon was a little more bullish at FMQ's today regards #Indyref2 . There was no "I'm not planning to hold a referendum" or "We've just had a referendum" stuff.

I wonder, I wonder......hmmnn...

When you say a little more bullish, can you expand?

It was a very vague promise which is why it's a subjective answer as to whether it's been delivered or not. Can you tell me the exact areas that it has delivered?

EXACTLY !!!!!! I would agree entirely with that. At the moment there are no clear answers to the question so there is a chance that both sides are thinking they are correct. My arguement is against those that rally on about THE VOW not being kept when they can give no definative answer as to what part of it they are speaking about, and that includes Andrew Robertson.

EXACTLY !!!!!! I would agree entirely with that. At the moment there are no clear answers to the question so there is a chance that both sides are thinking they are correct. My arguement is against those that rally on about THE VOW not being kept when they can give no definative answer as to what part of it they are speaking about, and that includes Andrew Robertson.

Just leave poor Andy to concentrate on his fitba ffs

Archived