IndyRef2

Crùbag

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure he posted somewhere that he's 40 something. Starting threads on farting, and favourite swearwords. Hands down, the worst poster to ever post here, scurry away, then come back again.

True as all that may be, what is far more pleasing is how utterly seething and raging I make you, and have done for a very long time, as your signature testifies.

And that fucking DELIGHTS me.

:)

Have you any idea how much of a creepy fucking perv you sound when you continually do stuff like this?

A quite astonishing post given the utterly slack jawed anoraky posts of shivering creepiness you've made over the last week.

You are without question the most worrying individual that posts here. A walking restraining order.

A quite astonishing post given the utterly slack jawed anoraky posts of shivering creepiness you've made over the last week.

You are without question the most worrying individual that posts here. A walking restraining order.

Ooft, high praise indeed.

What group is that?

Its a campaign group set up by someone called karen martin who demands that the snp have another indy vote in 2018 included in the 2016 manifesto,the group is not the issue,the problem is that mps pete wishart,chris law and hannah bardell all had joined that group as well as the scottish education secretary and enviroment secretary.

Its a campaign group set up by someone called karen martin who demands that the snp have another indy vote in 2018 included in the 2016 manifesto,the group is not the issue,the problem is that mps pete wishart,chris law and hannah bardell all had joined that group as well as the scottish education secretary and enviroment secretary.

Why is that an issue? It's hardly like they've joined a Nationalist militia, dedicated to annexing Berwick?

Until the Yes vote is consistently polling 60% + there is no danger that the SNP will call another referendum.

To call it when it's too close to call a winner would be suicidal if they lost.

Hang them!

Hang them all now!!11!!11!!!

Why is that an issue? It's hardly like they've joined a Nationalist militia, dedicated to annexing Berwick?

Because it has undermined the fm,she made it clear in the last few days that she will set out a timetable in the 2016 manifesto for another vote but only if certain circumstances change, to have her own mps and ministers join a group demanding it in 2018 before she has even set out this timetable/circumstances is a issue,i should add the people in question removed their support for this group so they must have thought it was a issue.

I genuinely think we'll easily hit 60%+ by the next general election.

Agree. If Corbyn hangs on, labour have no chance of winning(middle england will see to that). If he is ousted and we move back to New Labour, then traditional labour voters will leave in droves. Its a win win for the Tories. The torys will romp a 2020 election. Scotland will then vote yes at in 2021 at c. 58%

Because it has undermined the fm,she made it clear in the last few days that she will set out a timetable in the 2016 manifesto for another vote but only if certain circumstances change, to have her own mps and ministers join a group demanding it in 2018 before she has even set out this timetable/circumstances is a issue,i should add the people in question removed their support for this group so they must have thought it was a issue.

So they were members of a group that wanted independence in 2018 and then removed themselves from said group? :lol:

In what world is that an issue? Why would anyone care about this? The SNP want independence for Scotland - it's no surprise that those representing them in Parliament also want independence as quickly as humanly possible.

By your own logic, does that mean anyone who disagrees with Corbyn in the labour party are undermining him? Bearing in mind that the Blairites disagree with him on most things? Is Dugdale undermining Corbyn for example, as they don't seem to have much middle ground at all?

Is that a fact?

What was the group called and how do you go about joining?

Have tried searching but can't find anything. Sounds right up my street.

Archived