Armageddon........next Wednesday

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any last minute concessions, f**k me I must still be thinking Lidl, I meant confession? Regrets? Or anyone want to share their bestest moment on the planet?

Confession. I'm not really called Grim O'Grady.

Regret. I never got to see The Smiths live.

Bestest. Alison. She was 27 when I was 18, I thought I knew it all until I met her, only had about 6 months with her but I still go weak at the knees thinking about her.

Grimbo

Confession: I'm not really tabby.

Regret: I didn't die young enough to avoid seeing the Dead Kennedys sue each other over money.

Bestest: Alison. Taught her everything she knows; she was but a naive pup soiled by inexperienced teens when I got my hands on her.

Confession: I'm not really tabby.

Regret: I didn't die young enough to avoid seeing the Dead Kennedys sue each other over money.

Bestest: Alison. Taught her everything she knows; she was but a naive pup soiled by inexperienced teens when I got my hands on her.

I knew 1 of you clever boys would try & sully my magic moment. That's why I subtly changed the spelling of her name. She spelt it Alyson. Haha. I win. The tremble remains intact.

Grimbo

If ever you want to imagine what it would be like on a Zombie film set then this is the place to go.

Cheers for the cracking comestibles tip, Dave. I wasn't even a wear they had a Lidls at Livvy? Can't wait until next spring when Mrs O'G wants to go holiday outfit shopping. I'll put a reminder on my phone back to this post.

Grimbo

Grimboi

Dont think you have gist of whats fucking happening here!

Anyway, got the couple of beer in (actually stopped off for a few on the way back home)

(LINK PLEASE)

I hope it hit's Parkhead first

I knew 1 of you clever boys would try & sully my magic moment. That's why I subtly changed the spelling of her name. She spelt it Alyson. Haha. I win. The tremble remains intact.

Grimbo

alyson-hannigan-american-pie-lily-aldrin

Archived