Armageddon........next Wednesday

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Grim being a lapsed Muslim would be reading Spike Mullah-gan.

Had I not renounced my religion yesterday then you my friend would have been the 1st recipient of a fatwa in your general direction. I might send it out anyway, so when that team of yours can be bothered to enter the Big Cup that you falls at the 1st hurdle.

Grimbohoho

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if there's money to be made out of all this...

"The Great Tam has spoken that the world will end* and that you should give him all that sinful money. Cast off your evil ways and repent. I will take your burden of evil bundles of moolah- just put it all in a brown envelope and sent it to the Church of Tam"

*the prophecy reads "and lo! ye worlde will end when the one called T-am shall take to hymselfe the golde of ye beknighted fuk-wittes of the worlde and go on ye cocaine and prozzies toure"

Absolutely seething about this lack of apocalypse, any religious bam-pot that put one of these vids up on youtube should be dragged out, put up against a wall and fucking shot. IMO.

Don't worry Bigmoof, Mozza said he'd put you out your misery.

• 1 year later...
1 minute ago, Suspect Device said:

Here we go again.

http://m.disclose.tv/news/bible_prophecy_predicts_the_rapture_on_september_23_2017/140276

Anybody got any plans for 24th September? Be as well cancelling them.

If there's any Christians want their pets looking after when they ascend to the arms of their Lord Jesus, I won't be going anywhere. A grand a mutt, bargain.

Archived