Armageddon........next Wednesday

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad the apocalypse has been postponed. Had a lovely meal last night at Viva Brasil on Bothwell Street. Arguably better than any restaurant in hell.

I walk past that restaurant on the way to getting my bus home every night.

Could have been me.

I walk past that restaurant on the way to getting my bus home every night.

Could have been me.

You could do worse than pop in for some nosebag. £15.95 for your choice of seven cuts of meat and unlimited 'salad island'. Which was strange in itself because the island had beef stew among other things. Plus I got a pint of Sagres. Very agreeable indeed. Had the rapture happened at the conclusion of the meal I wouldn't have minded, such was the my level of satisfaction.

I don't read into his stuff about the Royal Family being Lizards but his predictions about power being in a very few hands and the way the world would go are hard to dispute.

Think he's just good to put on and watch on youtube when I'm bored

I don't read into his stuff about the Royal Family being Lizards but his predictions about power being in a very few hands and the way the world would go are hard to dispute.

There's a good documentary called Zeitgeist about religion and the world's wealth.

There's a good documentary called Zeitgeist about religion and the world's wealth.

Yeah i like that, i just love that sort of pish!

People accept the oxfam figure of the richest 85 people having more wealth than the the poorest 3.5 billion but yet laugh at the idea of an illuminati!

It's hardly predictions; he's just read a few history books.

But then, I would say that...

visitorunmasked.gif

People accept the oxfam figure of the richest 85 people having more wealth than the the poorest 3.5 billion but yet laugh at the idea of an illuminati!

Think you'll find everybody kens the powerful run things for their own ends. Anyone who's had experience of their local council would know that.

The amusing thing is when folk start obsessing over finding proof of this, like it's some great secret.

Archived