Murder-well vs Partick Thistle Nil

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3-0 'Well, and a reprieve for a Bara.

It's anyone's guess what team we put out really, starting to get the feeling Taylor is on one of these "if he's fit, he plays" type loan deals, otherwise there's absolutely no way he should be starting, especially after the reaction when he was taken off last night. Unfortunately it'll probably be too early for Pearson to make the first of his 3/4 games before his next injury so I imagine Lasley will come back into the midfield. I'd be interested to see what Cadden could do right enough, he's being hyped up big style and turning it on for the U20's.

Aye... so....

3-0 'Well, and calls for Craigan to get the gig full time.

Given Craggs was the one championing Cadden I think there's a pretty good chance we could see him get some game time. Be interesting to see what line-up we put out..

Aye... so....

3-0 'Well, and calls for Craigan to get the gig full time.

Given Craggs was the one championing Cadden I think there's a pretty good chance we could see him get some game time. Be interesting to see what line-up we put out..

Going by Craigan's interviews over the past couple of weeks, his praise of Cadden for the u20s and his suggestion that he should "feel unlucky not to have been more involved with the first team" and that at times last week he was "unplayable" I really took it as a none too subtle dig at Baraclough's midfield and that he felt he should be playing in place of Taylor.

Im actually looking forward to this game. Not because I think it will be particularly good, but that waste of a jersey Taylor will be out the first team.

Progress in the making at least.

Im actually looking forward to this game. Not because I think it will be particularly good, but that waste of a jersey Taylor will be out the first team.

Progress in the making at least.

you'd like to think that would be the case but I'm waiting to see the teamline before calling progress.

you'd like to think that would be the case but I'm waiting to see the teamline before calling progress.

I would seriously have Fraser Kerr in midfield. At least it would be funny.

he did aye. i heard Thistle have an ex-Reading player on board now.

Yeah, Ryan Edwards. There's a You Tube reel titled Taylor and Edwards or something like that, but it all seems to be our Ryan mkIII doing all the god stuff as far as I can tell.

Yeah, Ryan Edwards. There's a You Tube reel titled Taylor and Edwards or something like that, but it all seems to be our Ryan mkIII doing all the god stuff as far as I can tell.

That's the one. I just watched it there. What an odd video 'highlights' include; sclaffing shots by the post and over the bar, a goal that's ruled out for offside and weak shots straight at the keeper. In fairness that's as accurate a summary of Jake Taylor as you can get based on what we've seen of him.

Archived