Andy Murray Latest and General Tennis Chat

Bryan

Doubt we'll see much of him today. It's quarter past 6 local time and the womens match is still being played.

You can play into 21.30 in the Paris light. Should be enough time for a 3 or 4 setter.

I'm talking local time here again btw. So that's around 3 hours we've got

Edited by McKee

He might go out in straights here. Dolgopolov would probably have beasted him more right enough. <_<

Right on queue Murray takes the third! :lol:

Edited by TheScarf

Crucial break for Murray in the 4th. Unless he gets broken back immediately, which seems to be one of his favourite things to do.

Session going to end very soon as well, it's getting dark.

Edited by Nightmare

20 minutes. Concentrate for 20 minutes. Troicki is losing energy quickly, and his whole defence is going with it. That's what makes hims uch a tricky player, he's far too inconsistent to just wing it on all out offence.

he played crap. he was too self flagellating in public. he gave sucker to his opp. BUT he's still in it. and tomorrow is another day. rest, food, good talking to from mum, and I reckon he should take the 5th tomorrow.

and yes. he will have to play better to bt nadal but he'd have to play better to beat my granny and she's been dead some 8 years.

they let him serve it. its 2-2

So it is. Apologies. That's what I get for stepping away for a short time and then catching up on the BBC website text commentary. On screen the two players were walking off the court whilst the text said categorically the 7th game was to be the last game of the set both players had been advised. I presumed it had been stopped then at 5-2. I now see it wasn't. :ph34r:

Edited by Skyline Drifter