Playstation Plus Games

Fide

• 6 months later...

Wee bump :)

Tales from the Borderlands this month is genuinely a cracking game.  It's a Tell Tale game, with all that involves, but it is really good.

I've never played one of the regular Borderlands game, or even read anything about them etc., but I'm abut 2/3 way through this and would recommend this game.  Good story, characters, voice actors, and keeps the interest.

I enjoyed Walking Dead S1, and would put this on a similar level of quality.

• 3 weeks later...

June's releases have been announced.

Killing Floor 2 which I believe is a zombie FPS which apparently has fun co-op.

And Life Is Strange which I'm really looking forward to playing, especially with the missus. Can't wait for it.

Pleased with the games next month. Life is Strange has good reviews and seems like a good story-driven single-player game. Killing Floor has good reviews, similarly, but looks like a good pick-up and have-a-laugh multiplayer. Decent mix, quite fancy giving both a good go.

Life is Strange is the only game my wife will sit and play - in saying that not turned it on for months.

I got Tales From The Borderlands this month and been going through that - really enjoying it.

Just don't get the time to play through enough of the free games, must have 5/6 that I haven't even touched yet.

Life Is Strange is one of the best PS plus games in a while, shame I bought it ages ago. Just managed to get the Platinum the other day (which isn't that hard to get).

How many play throughs did it take you? The missus will want to play it then I'll probably have a shot myself.

1 minute ago, Tri-TON said:

How many play throughs did it take you? The missus will want to play it then I'll probably have a shot myself.

You only have to play through it once. After that it opens up a collectable mode which lets you go back and do stuff you missed the first time round without affecting the time line.

My mrs liked it, probably her favourite game next to Resident Evil 4 and Sonic the Hedgehog 2 !!!

• 4 weeks later...

Sony have picked up the pace for July - Until Dawn and the Game of Thrones Telltale games are up for grabs.  Delighted about Until Dawn - watched a Let's play a while back and looked pretty good.  I think I've already got the GoT one, but if you like the Telltale game style, well worth picking up.