What's Your Username All About?

Dee Man

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sure P&B is poorer for having lost you, Adolf.
close , my alias was slightly less evil. It was in 2011 I set it up got a couple of posts out, wasn't sure what to do with it and it got banned
^^^^ Donny Arbuthnott
V. Close L5L haha

Like I said, my username is a nickname from years gone-by. The short story: Way back in my school days (seems a long time ago) - I think I was probably about 15 at the time maybe, so almost 15 years ago - I went to a house party with my mates. One of my mates always used to go on holiday to Portugal with his folks, I used to always go to Spain. We had an extremely drunken argument about which was better, it was fairly even and we reached an impasse. So instead to resolve the situation, I sat on his head and said "I'm Spain, you're my bitch, I win". Everyone forgot about it for almost a year until another mate said "Hey, mind that time you said you were Spain". And then it stuck from there.

Told you it was a rubbish story.

Like I said, my username is a nickname from years gone-by. The short story: Way back in my school days (seems a long time ago) - I think I was probably about 15 at the time maybe, so almost 15 years ago - I went to a house party with my mates. One of my mates always used to go on holiday to Portugal with his folks, I used to always go to Spain. We had an extremely drunken argument about which was better, it was fairly even and we reached an impasse. So instead to resolve the situation, I sat on his head and said "I'm Spain, you're my bitch, I win". Everyone forgot about it for almost a year until another mate said "Hey, mind that time you said you were Spain". And then it stuck from there.

A bigger anti climax than the finale to This is England :(

what-a-story-mark-o.gif

At least you spared us the "long" story.

I also like to identify myself as past holiday destinations while forcibly teabagging my friends.

Archived