What's Your Username All About?

Dee Man

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like I said, my username is a nickname from years gone-by. The short story: Way back in my school days (seems a long time ago) - I think I was probably about 15 at the time maybe, so almost 15 years ago - I went to a house party with my mates. One of my mates always used to go on holiday to Portugal with his folks, I used to always go to Spain. We had an extremely drunken argument about which was better, it was fairly even and we reached an impasse. So instead to resolve the situation, I sat on his head and said "I'm Spain, you're my bitch, I win". Everyone forgot about it for almost a year until another mate said "Hey, mind that time you said you were Spain". And then it stuck from there.

Told you it was a rubbish story.

What a rubbish story.

It's a good job your favourite destination wasn't Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch.

You'd have suffocated your friend.

You missed an "l" in the middle.

The killer "l".

My username is the initials of the 2 football teams i support. Aldershot Town and Celtic. My Avatar is the film poster of 'Once upon a time in America' My favourite film.

How are the Shots enjoying Barry Smith so far?

How are the Shots enjoying Barry Smith so far?

Sceptical to start with as we had a poor start and he came from Scotland. The typical Conference is harder league than the Championship with Alloa. Which showed an ignorance of Scottish football. One guy I challenged on an Aldershot fan page on Facebook admitted to watching NO Scottish football.

He seems to have won over most fans so far. Form has been better than last season as we were in relegation trouble most of the last 2 years. But we are safely in mid table in a tight league. Picking up points against teams below and around us. But none against teams in top third of table. A cup run is important though. If we get to 3rd round of FA Cup Fans will be very happy

Mine is after the most famous company in the history of motocross although they also made cars scooters and road racing bikes Many moons a go my uncle managed to take one to a 3rd place finish at the Isle Of Man TT a superb achievement to get one to run flat out for 150 miles as they were not know for their reliability In 1981 they would produce one of Germanys finest ever pieces of engineering the Maico 490 cc mega 2 It was so good that it is still capable of winning races to this day 2 years after it was built they were bankrupt when the head of engineering did a bit of industrial sabotage German style that brought the factory down The full story is on the net if you are interested

Mine is after the most famous company in the history of motocross although they also made cars scooters and road racing bikes Many moons a go my uncle managed to take one to a 3rd place finish at the Isle Of Man TT a superb achievement to get one to run flat out for 150 miles as they were not know for their reliability In 1981 they would produce one of Germanys finest ever pieces of engineering the Maico 490 cc mega 2 It was so good that it is still capable of winning races to this day 2 years after it was built they were bankrupt when the head of engineering did a bit of industrial sabotage German style that brought the factory down The full story is on the net if you are interested

I want one of these beauties, the Maico Mobil:

800px-Maico_Mobil_1.jpg

Archived