What's Your Username All About?

Dee Man

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quality from WaffenThinMint. The best part of that breakdown was the reason Enrico doesnt get on with him as he doesnt like the new Dr Who! Have to say, had tears in my eyes reading that

This is quite literally my Second Account after my first was banned unjustly due to a case of mistaken identity.

The appeal is ongoing and I should be back on under my original monicker by the end of the week.

Im sure wisbit will keep you right.

This is quite literally my Second Account after my first was banned unjustly due to a case of mistaken identity.

The appeal is ongoing and I should be back on under my original monicker by the end of the week.

Good luck in your quest, Sir.

I hope you find solace soon.

FAO Spain - spill the fucking beans.

:angry:

His so called mates thought he was a pain in the arse so when he arrived in the pub they'd go "Shit, it's that pain in the arse." This got shortened "s'pain" and finally to the Spain we know and love today.

Given the 'My team: Scotland' instead of 'Inverness Caley Thistle', are you one of the petty Invernesians refusing to support anything associated with Inverness Thistle?

I think he's a Caley fan, i.e Inverness Caledonian and not an Inverness Caledonian Thistle fan.

Archived