What's Your Username All About?

Dee Man

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was asked once what my name would be if I were a wrestler and I came up with "Sliced Bread Simpson" (Simpson being my surname), the 'greatest thing since sliced bread', plus it's the name of a wrestling move. It became my Twitter name and just stuck.

Avatar is Elvis Costello during his infamous SNL appearance in 1977 that got him banned.

http://ultimateclassicrock.com/elvis-costello-snl-banned/

Mine is a shortened version of Confidemus, Kilmarnock's club badge motto and also my previous P&B guise.

I was often called Fide so I went with that on my glorious return.

It was either that or "c**t".

Mine is a shortened version of Confidemus, Kilmarnock's club badge motto and also my previous P&B guise.

I was often called Fide so I went with that on my glorious return.

It was either that or "c**t".

Oh I always thought "Fide" was Gallic for c**t?

You live & learn eh.

Grimbo

Pittsburgh Phil was the most notorious member of mafia hit squad Murder Inc, basically a good looking serial killer with an eye for the ladies. This was my profession until I gained my Prince 2 accreditation and moved into office work.

Avatar is La Lampe Philosophique by my fave surrealist painter Rene Magritte. And the cover of Alan Hull's 1973 masterpiece Pipedream.

Pittsburgh Phil was the most notorious member of mafia hit squad Murder Inc, basically a good looking serial killer with an eye for the ladies. This was my profession until I gained my Prince 2 accreditation and moved into office work.

Avatar is La Lampe Philosophique by my fave surrealist painter Rene Magritte. And the cover of Alan Hull's 1973 masterpiece Pipedream.

^^^ hipster

throbber

Scots. A derogatory term for a contemptible and stupid person. It's origins derive from the aroused state of the penis and hence is used only as a term of abuse for males; although as the genders are becoming harder to distinguish in certain housing schemes in and around the city of Glasgow this can no longer be guaranteed. If one is behaving in a ridiculous manner, and apparently irritable to everyone in the vicinity, one can expected to be denounced as a 'throbber'.
From urban dictionary

My first name is Scott, my surname initial is R and I was born in 1996. It was actually inspired by the mate who convinced me to join P&B all those years ago as his was the same format. Thankfully he changed his a few years back so I no longer look like a copycat.

My avatar is Clyde defender Mark McLaughlin in his first spell with us in 2004. An absolute hero.

My nickname during my education years and playing 5s is Richie and I was born in 1995.

Although, I wish it was for the fact I have a lot of money and 95 represents how many million I currently own.

Archived