What's Your Username All About?

Dee Man

No real surprises with my username. I couldn't come up with anything more original.

My avatar is of Mario Kempes. When I was eight my Dad bought me a VHS of the history of the WC from 1978 to 1994, and I loved watching that Argentina side, especially Kempes.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Username

Both the first name Funky and surname Nosejob are very common in the Dashoguz province of my native Turkmenistan.

As a child, Scooby-Doo was banned from TV by the regime as they thought Fred's cravat to be effeminate.

We watched Goober and the Ghost Chasers instead and it was Goober's red and yellow bobble hat that convinced me to support Partick Thistle.

I gave mine little or no thought what so ever but as the months and years go by i find it funnier and funnier and am so happy about it, probably the best decision i have made in my adult life bar moving to Edinburgh

Hmm. I'm slightly odd (sense of humour, some mannerisms) and my name starts with Cal. Ita also a parody of the king of parodies weird al.

My avatar is a rather dull caley badge as I got fed up shrinking pics to the size limits to find mass loss of quality.

My user name is my grandad's nickname from when he played for Alloa just after WW1, that was when the tank was the WMD of its day and the way he played the game. My sister in law always said I was the double of Alexander Gudonov in the film Witness so he is my avatar

My user name is my grandad's nickname from when he played for Alloa just after WW1, that was when the tank was the WMD of its day and the way he played the game. My sister in law always said I was the double of Alexander Gudonov in the film Witness so he is my avatar

Your sister in law told me that you were only good enough for making the tea. Might have misheard though.

I joined towards the end of a decade living in North Wales. I'm not allowed to say what my avatar is about, and frankly I'm grateful, it's a bit embarrassing now. Think I'll keep it though.

Hey_sidney: Sidney being one of my many nicknames .... Prob most commonly used at the time of signing up. The hey part comes from ODBs 'got Ya money'.....hey dirty....I decided hey Sidney as I always sang that when I was out.... Terrible.

Avatar is my favourite footballer.

No idea why I chose banana over something else, but I did have a mild but ultimately healthy (honest, guv) fascination with the hilarity of bananas from high school through my early 20s.

As far as I can remember this avatar is the same as my original, but a very slightly different pose from the same photoshoot.

Archived