What's Your Username All About?

Dee Man

I was naming a mage on World of Warcraft, wizbit was a yellow wizardy thing voiced over by Paul Daniels in 1985 i was 8.

wizbit_book1.jpg

There was a mage called Debbiemcgee in our guild years ago. Was it you? :P

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think it's funny as f**k in this thread when posters with names that are something like DavePars pipe up to let us understand what it means.

We all know you are a demolition expert William.

When I threatened to quit the site around 2009/2010 Div contacted me to see what he could do to convince me to stay.

Whit?! I don't think you're kidding either, are you? :lol: Like Camelot, it seems P&B used to be a very silly place before us young whippersnappers came along.

My name's Dave, and I used to have a large rotund stripey cat that I named a wee business after years ago. A few folk called me 'BigFatTabbyDave' as a result ("it's Dave on the phone" "Which one?" "Big Fat Tabby Dave" *click* "the person you are calling has hung up the phone"), so it stuck from that. My avatar needs no introduction, and was given the DTs by Mon Dieu after our glorious Petrofac Semi last year. I used to use an avatar from Plants vs Zombies, which I mention purely because that's a fantastic game that you should already own.

"Mr Cat" was a fucking stupid joke between me and a fried when we were 11. Regardless of the topic of conversation with someone else, we would just get confrontational and go "What you saying about Mr Cat?!?" and so on and so forth.

1990 is my year of birth. Started using mrcat1990 for gamertags and email addresses when I was 12 and just stuck.

It came from myspace when i was about 14 or something, everyone was changing their name taking out the vowels so i had DRK, One of my pals totally didn't get it and had LNE so i changed it to itzdrk in a bit of a pisstake and i just kept it.

My avatar is the closest named person to Dryhorce's favorite Scotland player Mubtumbo.

Whit?! I don't think you're kidding either, are you? :lol: Like Camelot, it seems P&B used to be a very silly place before us young whippersnappers came along.

Not at all. The earlier days of P&B were strange and there was only about 100 people posting. Everytime you said "I'm off" Div would contact you to ask why and ask/beg that you would stay.

He also added 500 to my rep score as a thank you for staying.

Changed days indeed.

KTID stands for killie til I die, like the song the fans sing, the rest of my username is self explanatory, as it's our club's greatest ever player and his squad number (which really should have been retired :( another of MJ's many mistakes).

Avatar picture in the town coat of arms, on which our original club crest was based.

Archived