What's Your Username All About?

Dee Man

Funny story. My username is nothing in fact to do with the suburb in the west of Glasgow and being a Rangers fan.

It's about the suburb in the west of Glasgow and the fact that I'm a massive, hairy gay man.

My avatar is Judge Dredd, because I've got a massive hardon for futuristic, post apocalyptic, fascist lawmen.

Always make me laugh when fans of your club proudly refer to themselves as Bears.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Craig Samson was in our goal at the time - and I believed he was going to cost us the title that season. I also had the misconception that '*' stood for the word 'number' so it was just my declaration of wanting Ludovic Roy in the goal.

My original user name was KTID05AND4EVER.................which was a dreadful user name. No idea what I was thinking about to be honest. I didn't really "get" Pie and Bovril at that time.

When I threatened to quit the site around 2009/2010 Div contacted me to see what he could do to convince me to stay. I then asked him to change my user name to something a bit less embarrasing. He stated at this time he was always jealous of Kilmarnock (as a St Mirren fan this didn't surprise me) and following a chat about Kilmarnock players that were far far too good for St Mirren we realised we had a mutual man crush on the boy Freddie himself.

Username came from there and the last laugh was on Div as I stopped posting so much so whilst he has kept me here my impact is not as great as it once was.

Freddie%20No1%2003.jpg

My original user name was KTID05AND4EVER.................which was a dreadful user name. No idea what I was thinking about to be honest. I didn't really "get" Pie and Bovril at that time.

When I threatened to quit the site around 2009/2010 Div contacted me to see what he could do to convince me to stay. I then asked him to change my user name to something a bit less embarrasing. He stated at this time he was always jealous of Kilmarnock (as a St Mirren fan this didn't surprise me) and following a chat about Kilmarnock players that were far far too good for St Mirren we realised we had a mutual man crush on the boy Freddie himself.

Username came from there and the last laugh was on Div as I stopped posting so much so whilst he has kept me here my impact is not as great as it once was.

Freddie%20No1%2003.jpg

I have a mate who was getting stalked by Div begging him to stay on here. Worked out well for everyone though. Div kept his box office poster and the lad in question went on to invent Weetabix.

I have a mate who was getting stalked by Div begging him to stay on here. Worked out well for everyone though. Div kept his box office poster and the lad in question went on to invent Weetabix.

And Dave. He also invented Dave.

I am from the Royal Burgh of Linlithgow and support Hearts.

No reason for the avatar other than laughing at animals with a disability.

FTFY

My username's rubbish. I tried to make it just 'Sonsteam', but that was taken so in my 14 year old wisdom I stuck 'of 08' after it and then planned to come up with something witty and change it.

Never got round to getting platinum and still haven't thought of something 'witty'.

My avatar is Willie Gibson because :wub:

Archived