What's Your Username All About?

Dee Man

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait a fucking minute, I'm strange!?!?!? You're the gut who wanks into socks, sniffs your sister in law's scants while wanking, and, worst of all, can't cook oven chips properly. I'm not the strange one here

Why do people give Throbber a hard time because he has a w**k sock? It's hardly a new concept.

The oven chips thing, he needs to take a hit on though.

Wait a fucking minute, I'm strange!?!?!? You're the gut who wanks into socks, sniffs your sister in law's scants while wanking, and, worst of all, can't cook oven chips properly. I'm not the strange one here

I was actually typing out a proper message to you about how i always thought your name was something to do with eindhoven but was one i was particularly confused by but i kept getting distracted and then decided just to call you strange. Some backlash though

Thought as much.

I was only on here wanting tickets back in about 2010 i think and never really got anywhere with it, made a few posts and then stopped using then joined when i was in Australia in June of 2012 when i was doing regional work and very bored and wanted some Scottish banter. I had played up online anonymously before on various formats so all of this wasn't new to me but this has been my main form of social networking ever since, only really browse FB and Twitter although like to post on things such as youtube under various made up names

Forgot that waffen thought he had uncovered some secrets about me by putting 'itzdrk' into Google. :lol:

Seemed the most relevant thread for this memory.

I think he found out that you were looking for women who like ducks. My memory might be going though, a very strange man.

I was actually typing out a proper message to you about how i always thought your name was something to do with eindhoven but was one i was particularly confused by but i kept getting distracted and then decided just to call you strange. Some backlash though

For what it's worth throbbsy, despite your strangeness I think you're a decent guy. I'd let you but me a pint - but I definitely wouldn't let you cook me tea

I think he found out that you were looking for women who like ducks. My memory might be going though, a very strange man.

Aye he fucked it, my old nickname was Duckman (not an interesting story)

Archived