What's Your Username All About?

Dee Man

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm getting well confused by the Lichties. I now know that Lichtie23 is a proud father of two and unlikely to be still living with parents, hoping to move to Dundee and with confused loyalties to the KKK and Celtic. I know it's not L4L who is a fine fellow who just mixed with the wrong company for a while. What's the daft one called?

I'm getting well confused by the Lichties. I now know that Lichtie23 is a proud father of two and unlikely to be still living with parents, hoping to move to Dundee and with confused loyalties to the KKK and Celtic. I know it's not L4L who is a fine fellow who just mixed with the wrong company for a while. What's the daft one called?

The lichtie you are thinking of is actually lhictie1888

WaffenThinMint is/was genuinely mental. The post he made calling VikingTon a liar about something and bringing up his daily schedule - including what time an exam was I think - was one of the most disturbing, stalkerish and creepy things I've seen posted on here. Fruit cake.

Pretty sure he researched exactly what Uni VT went too, what course he was on, where the exams took place and how long they lasted to try and prove he wasnt actually sitting any exams because it would take too long for complete certain stages of the day. It was absolutely tragic

Pretty sure he researched exactly what Uni VT went too, what course he was on, where the exams took place and how long they lasted to try and prove he wasnt actually sitting any exams because it would take too long for complete certain stages of the day. It was absolutely tragic

I remember that thread. He even tried to work out how long it would take VT to leave the exam and get back to his room.

What threads this on? Link?

Waffen might have been onto something.

I had a quick look for it but have absolutely no clue where it was anymore, mustve been at least 3 or 4 years ago? It was proper grim reading

I remember that thread. He even tried to work out how long it would take VT to leave the exam and get back to his room.

I presume this was pre-app/mobile site.

Found the thread...

So you managed to get to your "absolutely crucial" tertiary education exam at 9.45am, which from experience clock in at about 2½ to 3 hours dependent on subject, which takes us to - um - 12.15pm at the earliest.

Yet on this thread here you were managing to post at 12.17. That means getting out of the exam hall, getting online, reading though what posts had been made across the umpteen threads you post across and making a reply within TWO minutes!

Even if you had a laptop with instant boot up with you and fast internet access, that's quite some feat.

Or it could be that the "exam" you had today was really your once every four weeks at the Broo office and you're not a student, but just another sad wee fanny for whom trolling on the net is what passes for his life.

Others of course must judge for themselves what the truth may be, but that you're already up to 57 posts today doesn't do your case much good.
So why did you say it was 9.45 in the first place? Pretty strange error to make when your initial post was specifically about how "time challenged" you were yesterday? biggrin.gif

Secondly the claim that an exam started at 9.35 is risble. Whilst they may delay the start of an exam (and frequently do - especially when there's inclement weather conditions affecting transport), they never start it earlier than scheduled. Examination board regulations and all that wink.gif

Finally comes the Captain's point that you claim you still had time to have time to talk to colleagues grab a large coffee, and "swagger" (actually you mean "waddle") to the library to collect dissertation material (at what would now be any college library's peak hour, thus more time to get books checked out even using the self-service facilities, let alone searching for them), all that before promptly starting your day's trolling on P&B - all within 20 minutes.dry.gif

(We'll leave aside the fact you've also changed the story so your "crucial" exam is now only "a module")

As for "utterly creepy obsessed victim", considering you spent all of Wednesday night gouding Captain Sensible to reply to one of your posts(which two days before a "crucial exam" does sound just a touch strange, no?), perhaps it's time you had a wee look in the mirror.

:rolleyes:

Face it, son, you've been caught out - oh, and SIXTY-SIX posts here & it's only 10 o'clock! You sad wee fud laugh.gif

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/163193-if-p-and-b-posters-had-portfolios-on-here/page-4

Terrifying stuff.

Worth reading the early pages of that thread too tbh, involves the easily forgotten VT moment where he claims he has no idea who a poster responding to him his then someone revealing hes had that poster quoted in his sig for months :lol:

The old days were the best :(

Archived