Let's mock the diddies thread

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine living in Wishaw?

Ooft.

mmhm.gif

This thread is like talking to folk who never left Uni and if you came back up you'd find them sitting about and talking about things that never happened years ago. It is sad but one that I can't help watching. The "car crash" pause if you will.

ha ha ha ha ha ha laughing at the thought of never leaving Uni ha ha ha ha ha ha

1332266173_garbage_man_rage.gif

This thread is like talking to folk who never left Uni and if you came back up you'd find them sitting about and talking about things that never happened years ago. It is sad but one that I can't help watching. The "car crash" pause if you will.

ha ha ha ha ha ha laughing at the thought of never leaving Uni ha ha ha ha ha ha

Eh,?

There's a possibility I may get something more interesting to eat for my dinner on a Saturday than a ham sandwich for the first time in about two months tonight, I'm very excited.

Update: The piri piri chicken roll was good, although it could have used some more lettuce

The roast beef monster munch were pish

Sare head the now. Thinking I need some water before bed but think may be a good idea to go for a jobbie. Just want to sleep

Stick to the water. You'll have worse breath than the dug if you go for the latter.

Update: The piri piri chicken roll was good, although it could have used some more lettuce

The roast beef monster munch were pish

I used to love piri piri, find it quite boring now though. I'm hoping there was no choice with the monster munch, roast beef is a shocking choice if not.

I just had Ben & Jerry's Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice cream.

Better that I thought I was going to be.

My sister had a pumpkin pizza in NZ. What's that all about. She and her husband liked it, btw.

But I never went to Uni?

Anyhoo, had some Rowies this afternoon, mmm warm lard!

I had a huge dump this morning, it stank so bad it nearly made me sick

I went into the toilet at work the other day and someone had left a huge shite in the pan. Even after 3 flushes the monstrosity still sat there looking up at me.

Giving up hope I exited the stall only for someone to be waiting to use it.

I explained that it was some other scoundrel that had left the turd but he remained unconvinced. It didn't help that it flushed first time for him.

I now get strange glances each time I pass by that department.

Should have entitled it "Let the Diddies mock themselves". Pics from games from years ago, references to digestion and body waste and eating all suggests self-loathing. The Uni reference has clearly touched a raw nerve but that's the way of the mock outraged. There's always a readiness to take offence. Failure must make the diddy really bitter.....Ah well.

Celtic are top of the league again.... :thumsup2

Should have entitled it "Let the Diddies mock themselves". Pics from games from years ago, references to digestion and body waste and eating all suggests self-loathing. The Uni reference has clearly touched a raw nerve but that's the way of the mock outraged. There's always a readiness to take offence. Failure must make the diddy really bitter.....Ah well.

tumblr_mqdvufl08E1sc9phbo1_400.gif

You seem upset.

Perhaps you should have had some spicy chilli. It was lovely.

Archived