Watches

I didnt used to be a fan of G Shocks until I saw this.

MTG-S1000D-1AJF_MED.jpg

A thing of absolute beauty. Cant justify dropping £600 on it though but it got me looking at the cheaper atomics and really want one now.

It looks good, but you can get a vintage Omega for that kind of money.

That reminds me, Pulsar mentioned Dundee United in an advertising campaign a few years ago and being the bitter c**t that I am, I have refused to buy or wear any Pulsar goods since. Not that I had any intention of doing so in the first place right enough.

f**k Pulsar.

Been wearing my Omega Deville for 18 years. Got it for my 21st. Recently changed the bracelet for a leather strap.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1447009881.240692.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1447009895.856397.jpg

Height of good taste. V.nice.

Quick watch related query - I have a Tissot watch ( C series I think), it was my late grandad's. It's quite old fashioned and is quite similar looking to dave.j's Omega.

It's currently in a drawer as it doesn't go. Is it worth getting fixed up? I wouldn't mind wearing it for special occassions

I always wear a watch when I'm out and about and will still automatically check my wrist for the time rather than my mobile.

I've got at least 4 or 5 kicking about. My missus got me a Tag watch as a wedding present. Its a lovely watch but nearly had a fit when I had to get the battery replaced and it cost £70 to get it done properly!

Also got a Garmin for running which pretty expensive too.