Falkirk v Alloa

Given respective forms, this should be one where we rack up a few goals...but Alloa seem to be a pain in the arse side for us. If we stay injury free, I'd stick with the same starting 11.

I'm going 4-0 us, let's be confident.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given respective forms, this should be one where we rack up a few goals...but Alloa seem to be a pain in the arse side for us. If we stay injury free, I'd stick with the same starting 11.

I'm going 4-0 us, let's be confident.

Scoring early is the key in these games.

Give Alloa nothing to defend after 20 mins and it will be a long afternoon for them.

0-0 at HT and it will be a frustrating afternoon for us.

They will no doubt camp out in their own half.

Thanks for that point, BTW. Any chance of an own goal or two for this one?

A glorious 0-0 victory for the Wasps, with The Chop providing goalline clearances like the born striker he is. Top lad.

We owe them one after we gifted them a point at their ground . 3-0 Falkirk

Sent from my iPad using Pie & Bovril

Was certainly nice to get that present at the end after gifting Falkirk their goal earlier on.

Hard to be too positive about our prospects really, not a vintage Falkirk side but clearly after the top two they are the best of the mediocre rest in this league. Hopefully we can avoid handing out any gifts and Falkirk bring a Peterhead/Ross County style performance to the game.

I start to feel ill when our fans make high scoring predictions, Alloa know how to play against us but I'm hopeful our quality will prevail. 3-1 Falkirk. Baird pen, leahy thunderbolt,Ohara to get his first goal from the bench and Paul watson to pass it into the Falkirk net.

I can see McCracken and Watson interchanging depending on opposition and previous results. I feared for McCracken when he stepped in after the Ross County horsing but did fine against Queens. Watson certainly gives us more pace at the back compared to McCracken but he's got the intelligence and organisation.

I think it will be a low scoring struggle. Perhaps 2-0 with an early and late goal.

Archived