Dundee United v St Johnstone, Saturday 21st November 2015

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope we show no mercy and humiliate these c***s. 5-0.

You know what, I'm with you man.

Dundee United. Out of the cup to a Championship outfit and propping up the Premiership table.

Saints on the other hand are in sparkling form and we'll be looking to widen the gap between ourselves and the rest of the pack.

United are a club in crisis. This could be devastating for them.

4-0 Saints (at least)

There's seriously people saying he can play in the English premier league? :lol: :lol: :lol:

There's a lot of very blinkered idiots out there.

Mind you I'm not sure there's actually an Aberdeen player I'd take over him. Then again there's a certain level of bias in every football fan.

Now that the undercover farmer McNamara has gone I fully expect us to return to the glorious days of sometimes beating St Johnstone.

United 2 (Kawashima free kick and McKay penalty) Farmers 1 (Durnan 40 yard OG) to kick start our title challenge.

Liam Caddis with a double tonight seemingly, just in time for one of his random appearances?

Sure he played at Tannadice a few years ago out of the blue and done fairly well

If Gunning, Morris and Eiji are all available, and Durnan is locked in a vault somewhere (for his own safety re: Eiji, in addition to the obvious), then this is a straightforward 1-0 victory.

The road to Europe starts here.

This game will depend on who Mixu manages to bring I and if Morris is fit. If we manage to get him and gunning in I think it will be a closer game than many suggest. 1-1.

However if we have Durnan and Dillon playing in the same back 4 ill say 4-0 saints ohalloran pace would destroy dillon and Durnan

Archived