17 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Fast Show was just a poor man's Absolutely.

4422cfedd0ef93665d8f4f5e983284c7.jpg

It wasn't even that fast.  Ah mean, fast would be like 60mph on a Suzuki 350.  In fact, 60 mph is't all that fast cause you do that legally on the main road 3 minutes along fae ma' house, unless there's a tractor on the wee road to the big road, in which case it's 4 or 5 mins.  That said, if you're in a wee village then it's really, really fast where the speed limit's 30.  Or maybe 20.  I don't think there's a 40.  In fact, it's a bit weird you have a 20, 30 but nothing up until 60, especially when they have a 70 as well.  But no 80.   

Suzukis are brilliant like.  Unless you want to go to Tesco, or maybe ASDA , 'cause it's tricky to get all your poly bags home on the bike.  If I was doing a big shop then I'd have to get the bus for the extra space like.  I usually get the number 32, or number 30 if it's on a Sunday.

49 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

4422cfedd0ef93665d8f4f5e983284c7.jpg

It wasn't even that fast.  Ah mean, fast would be like 60mph on a Suzuki 350.  In fact, 60 mph is't all that fast cause you do that legally on the main road 3 minutes along fae ma' house, unless there's a tractor on the wee road to the big road, in which case it's 4 or 5 mins.  That said, if you're in a wee village then it's really, really fast where the speed limit's 30.  Or maybe 20.  I don't think there's a 40.  In fact, it's a bit weird you have a 20, 30 but nothing up until 60, especially when they have a 70 as well.  But no 80.   

Suzukis are brilliant like.  Unless you want to go to Tesco, or maybe ASDA , 'cause it's tricky to get all your poly bags home on the bike.  If I was doing a big shop then I'd have to get the bus for the extra space like.  I usually get the number 32, or number 30 if it's on a Sunday.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well played, sir.

🤣