Saturday 14/11

venga1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paddy Power were doing a Power Play of 3/1 on Neymar and 3/1 Higuain AGS for £20 max before the game was abandoned last night. Not sure if it's still open but worth checking.

Very strange feeling having reached a Friday and not one bet played out yet. Hopefully the feeling this time tomorrow will be euphoria

Queens Park v Peterhead - HSH 2nd 2 Skybet

Morton v QOS -2.5 Goals 2.35 Coral

Airdrieonians v Dunfermline -1 4.3 888Sport

Cowd/Brechin, Sten/Forfar, Annan/Berw, all +2.5 gls 4.16 bet365

Stirling, Cowdenbeath, Annan(W/BTTS) 15.43 McBookie

Paddy Power were doing a Power Play of 3/1 on Neymar and 3/1 Higuain AGS for £20 max before the game was abandoned last night. Not sure if it's still open but worth checking.

Very strange feeling having reached a Friday and not one bet played out yet. Hopefully the feeling this time tomorrow will be euphoria

I can't see the Pars beating us by 2 or more, that'll either be a draw or 1 goal in it either way.

Argentina 1-1 Brazil so far an hour played, Brazil just equalised a few minutes ago so my bet is still on.

Both sides have been rank, especially Brazil. They scored out of nothing really but hopefully they kick on and grab a winner, even though I hate them.

The depth of Argentina's strike force is incredible. Messi,Aguero, Tevez all injured so they have Higuain and Lavezzi up front.

The one team Dunfermline have struggled against in the last 3/4 years is Airdrie.... Have to ask, why do you think -1 is a good tip??

I can't see the Pars beating us by 2 or more, that'll either be a draw or 1 goal in it either way.

May be the case, but I can lay off my stake already and get 2.68 on the outcome should it win RISK FREE the price has dropped so much. I probably shold do just that. No probably, I absolutely should do exactly that.

#Degen

The one team Dunfermline have struggled against in the last 3/4 years is Airdrie.... Have to ask, why do you think -1 is a good tip??

Its all about the price

I backed it at 4.3, the price is, at last look, a best 2.62. I can lay off my stake already and still get 2.68 on the outcome.

PRICE IS EVERYTHING

Archived