FHM

I used to read FHM regularly back in the mid '90s but it got pretty repetitive. They just kept rehashing the same articles over and over. It was still far better than Front Magazine though. That really was a pile of insipid shite.

The Face magazine was my favourite back then, even though it portrayed a lifestyle of London nightclubs and trendy clothes shops that wasn't really relevant to an unemployed teenager in Montrose. THAT picture of Wendy James has been embedded firmly in my w**k bank for the last quarter of a century...

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like most of the daft things I used to watch, read and get up to, it deserves to be labelled 'use by 1995'. The others being 'the word' and 'Eurotrash'.

Youngsters will never know the joy of coming home from the pub pished and putting them on.

Still, FHM put Gail Porter's arse on parliament, they deserve a 'well done fella' for that alone!

Ah yes - I remember Eurotrash in my early days of masturbating - used to record it on one of them vhs players and watch it back on my old round screened TV. This is opposed to a flat screen TV i wasn't watching on a circular screen.

I remember one of the 'True' stories in FHM where a group of guys were in Ibiza. They were at a show where some wifey asked one of them up on stage and told him to try and shite on her face, the caveat being that you supposedly can't do a shite if someone is blowing on your starfish.

Anyway, the boy went up squatted over the wifey's head and skittered all over her as he'd had a heavy night on the swally the previous evening.

Probably a load of rubbish but the mental image of the woman spluttering out bits of undigested sweetcorn tickled me at the time.

Ah yes - I remember Eurotrash in my early days of masturbating - used to record it on one of them vhs players and watch it back on my old round screened TV. This is opposed to a flat screen TV i wasn't watching on a circular screen.

The best bit about eurotrash was Antoine Dubeck the presenter guy. I mind there was one with some old guy going into a brothel next parkhead

After her with the big false diddys died they did a special episode. What a waste of half an hour that was

You still can't beat Tarrant on TV, Janey Cam(?), Sexcetra in fact anything that used to be on Bravo or Men & Motors

I remember I'd always listen at the start of a program or use teletext to see if there's any nudity and scenes of a sexual nature all in the hope I catch 4 seconds worth of tit. You'd be wanking about it for a fortnight

Kimberley Davies, who at the time was a sweet girl from Neighbours, did a nude shoot for Loaded, on a boat in the Thames. The skin on my left had still resembles the skin on Simon Weston's face.

This is her in 2015. Still absolutely flawless and still worth annihilating your hand for:

post-25521-0-80885100-1447842790_thumb.j

Topless Darts on Live! TV was some fantastic viewing.

Live TV was tremendous. Topless Darts followed by the Weather in Norwegian, with Anne Marie Foss. I'll need to google her when I get home to see if she's still worth a poke. I was almost tempted to learn Norwegian.

I recall watching a pre season friendly game between Millwall and someone on Live TV. Utterly shite game and they managed to miss the only goal by showing replays of some non incident as it happened.

Live TV would get around the pesky watershed by showing lassies in lycra doing aerobics and stretches during the afternoon.

I also enjoyed the business news segment.

Do sky sports still put on the Australian Aerobics thing at 5 in the morning? Was usually worth a quick shuffle.

Archived