Matched Betting

Boostin' Kev

are you guys all using profitaccumulator? I am looking to give this a go, and feel it would be handy and beneficial if the offers were right in front of me. currently work 4 x 10 hour shifts and a baby en route also. I have multiple accounts that I use currently . Could anyone (djchapsticks/Billy Dynamite) elaborate n what exactly the site does for you? seems pretty decent if there is scope to earn £18-£25 daily with minimal effort.

Just looking to find out a bit more as the site seems a bit vague in terms of explanation of what they will do, however I understand that they can't go gung ho on the homepage as folk then wouldn't sign up. :thumsup2

I've used the site every single day since I signed up to it. For the small cost it is well worth it. You can try and do it finding the offers yourself, or use the free sites out there, but it just comes down to time. I don't have time to use basic calculators that don't update in real time, nor have I got the time to be reading through disorganised forums or websites tying to find offers and work out how to do them oroperly. when I log in to PA it's all right there in front of me and I can get it done in seconds.

If you've got a lot more time on your hands to try and find the offers yourself every day, or use the free sites out there then by all means go for it. I just value my time, and for £150 a year, or £22.99 a month, it's a tiny price to pay to get many hours of my time back a week. If I'm honest I probably wouldn't bother with matched betting if I never had PA, would just be too much hassle and time involved.

I've hit a bit of a slump today and feel like I'm treading water a bit. I've got a £20 horses refund and £50 bonus to come in from a bookie, but everyone I'm hitting now seems like you have to stake stupid amounts to pick up £20. It's fair enough and all adds up in the long run, I suppose.

I really need a good weekend. Apparently January and February are murder for reload offers so I'll just have to knuckle the f**k down and get on with it. Days like today feel a slog, though.

I set up my betfair account yesterday and after tonight's game between Wigan and Gillingham should be about £65 in profit after only using 3 free bets, got William Hill £20 free bet bonus, Ladbrokes £50 free bet and PaddyPower £30 free bet, going to carry on and try and do on average an offer a day if this is possible.

I've hit a bit of a slump today and feel like I'm treading water a bit. I've got a £20 horses refund and £50 bonus to come in from a bookie, but everyone I'm hitting now seems like you have to stake stupid amounts to pick up £20. It's fair enough and all adds up in the long run, I suppose.

I really need a good weekend. Apparently January and February are murder for reload offers so I'll just have to knuckle the f**k down and get on with it. Days like today feel a slog, though.

I'm nowhere near reload stage and have been spending a bit more time on this the past few days and haven't been getting nearly as many good matches as I did a month ago. Might have something to do with the bookies/exchanges in the offers but probably a time of the year issue. Never saw the horse prices fluctuate as much as this in the short time I've been doing it.

I'm nowhere near reload stage and have been spending a bit more time on this the past few days and haven't been getting nearly as many good matches as I did a month ago. Might have something to do with the bookies/exchanges in the offers but probably a time of the year issue. Never saw the horse prices fluctuate as much as this in the short time I've been doing it.

Well, I've just made a huge mistake and didn't only get away with it, I made a big profit.

I found a decent arb earlier on between BetFair and Smarkets for Wigan vs Gillingham. Normally, I wouldn't bother as bookies don't like arbs, but they are both exchanges and actually encourage it.

Anyway, the bet was Gillingham HT at Back/Lay of 4.7/4.2. This would make about £5 profit for a £50 stake. Easy money for funds that were just sitting there and I don't mind them going between exchanges so I backed it.

65 minutes in and went to check Smarkets as Gillingham won at HT and it hadn't settled. To my fucking horror it hadn't settled as I layed against Gillingham at FT. So had essentially punted £50 on a single at BetFair and risked £180 on a single with Smarkets. I absolutely shat it and in a blind panic went scrambling to try and work out different outcomes. Thankfully, since Gillingham were winning at HT my back bet came in and that would cover my losses when Gillingham won at FT......until Wigan scored 3 in the last half hour.

I ended up £241 up due to my own major f**k up, but could have just as easily been £230 down. I'll be making sure never, ever, ever to jump ahead of myself again. Certainly don't want to risk funds I've put a lot of work and research into building.

Oh and that fuckup pushes me up over £1000 now in four weeks. In a strange way, it's a bit anti-climactic to be honest as I didn't expect it to be from a lump sum..

Only done hills and paddy's so far and im 40 quid up in around 2 days, was gonna start ladbrokes tonight until paddy's sent me another fiver free bet so ive not even had to open up another bookies account yet

Plus my corals account has a tenner free bet for sundayd football, i can see im gonna enjoy this

Nice recovery there chapsticks you'll enjoy the pints that come from that result.

Although it's risk free officially human error's the biggest risk. I've never used bookies or exchanges online until now so just been taking my time navigating them can easily see how a wrong button click can cost a lot of cash.

Managed to get a quick fire qualifying bet on a horse earlier that was fluctuating loads on the back and lay but decided to be bit more patient in future. Got a couple of free bets ready to go and it's FA cup weekend so there'll be some big odds there and it'll look pretty muggish as well. Will see what I can get tomorrow first I like to get on it when I get out my pit.

Edited by Billy Dynamite

Well, I've just made a huge mistake and didn't only get away with it, I made a big profit.

I found a decent arb earlier on between BetFair and Smarkets for Wigan vs Gillingham. Normally, I wouldn't bother as bookies don't like arbs, but they are both exchanges and actually encourage it.

Anyway, the bet was Gillingham HT at Back/Lay of 4.7/4.2. This would make about £5 profit for a £50 stake. Easy money for funds that were just sitting there and I don't mind them going between exchanges so I backed it.

65 minutes in and went to check Smarkets as Gillingham won at HT and it hadn't settled. To my fucking horror it hadn't settled as I layed against Gillingham at FT. So had essentially punted £50 on a single at BetFair and risked £180 on a single with Smarkets. I absolutely shat it and in a blind panic went scrambling to try and work out different outcomes. Thankfully, since Gillingham were winning at HT my back bet came in and that would cover my losses when Gillingham won at FT......until Wigan scored 3 in the last half hour.

I ended up £241 up due to my own major f**k up, but could have just as easily been £230 down. I'll be making sure never, ever, ever to jump ahead of myself again. Certainly don't want to risk funds I've put a lot of work and research into building.

Oh and that fuckup pushes me up over £1000 now in four weeks. In a strange way, it's a bit anti-climactic to be honest as I didn't expect it to be from a lump sum..

Wow, that could've been a shit storm. Glad you came out on the right side bud. Have to be honest, I have been guilty of being a bit casual now I feel like I've got it all sussed out, but as Billy said, the only way you can really lose with this is by making mistakes. Couple of times I've nearly made a cock up but that's my own fault for not giving it the concentration it deserves and probably trying to rush too many offers in a short amount of time.

On another note think Sky are doing another low risk slots offer this weekend but not checked PA yet, love they offers, been hitting some great wins on them.

Earlier on it took me a minute or so to realise I hadn't confirmed my lay on a £30 bet I'd been too involved in getting the right price when the odds were changing regularly.

Had a good day today, got rid of those 2 free bets I mentioned yesterday and set up another free one and a qualifying bet on the FA Cup tomorrow.

I've just taken up Netbet offer of a 50% matched bonus on your first deposit. The maximum free bet is £50 requiring a deposit of £100. I've staked my £100 bet and matched it on betfair, with a loss of approx £5, couldn't find any better matching odds. Once the bet has been placed should I aim to try and win the free bet offer on betfair so I don't have to roll over the deposit before withdrawing on Netbet, what is the best way of ensuring that my lay bet is more likely to win on betfair?

I've just taken up Netbet offer of a 50% matched bonus on your first deposit. The maximum free bet is £50 requiring a deposit of £100. I've staked my £100 bet and matched it on betfair, with a loss of approx £5, couldn't find any better matching odds. Once the bet has been placed should I aim to try and win the free bet offer on betfair so I don't have to roll over the deposit before withdrawing on Netbet, what is the best way of ensuring that my lay bet is more likely to win on betfair?

Bet on Hibs to win

I've just taken up Netbet offer of a 50% matched bonus on your first deposit. The maximum free bet is £50 requiring a deposit of £100. I've staked my £100 bet and matched it on betfair, with a loss of approx £5, couldn't find any better matching odds. Once the bet has been placed should I aim to try and win the free bet offer on betfair so I don't have to roll over the deposit before withdrawing on Netbet, what is the best way of ensuring that my lay bet is more likely to win on betfair?[/size]

Yeah, winning that on betfair makes things a lot easier, best going for high odds stuff, exact scores etc.

I've placed 6 bets and all being well I should be about £140 up in total when they all come through. At a completely annoying stage now however where most off my £400 starter balance is tied up in bets so I'm struggling to open more accounts.

I had a very similar fck up that could have been a disaster but ended with a very reasonable profit.

I backed Wigan pre kick-off for £50, but the lay odds weren't where I wanted them to be and I made that rather casual decision to wait and lay it in-play. Problem being I fell asleep and woke up to see Gillingham 1-0 at half-time. Watching the game I decided to cut my loses and place the original lay money on over 2.5 goals at 1.5. Hence cutting my losses when the bonus bet came through.

Wigan's 90th minute winner meant the in-play bet came up as did the original bet. So a significant profit rather than a loss but won't be making that mistake again.

Overall I'm around £350 up since Boxing Day, the biggest frustration being the time taken for bookies to credit the bonuses.

I had a very similar fck up that could have been a disaster but ended with a very reasonable profit.

I backed Wigan pre kick-off for £50, but the lay odds weren't where I wanted them to be and I made that rather casual decision to wait and lay it in-play. Problem being I fell asleep and woke up to see Gillingham 1-0 at half-time. Watching the game I decided to cut my loses and place the original lay money on over 2.5 goals at 1.5. Hence cutting my losses when the bonus bet came through.

Wigan's 90th minute winner meant the in-play bet came up as did the original bet. So a significant profit rather than a loss but won't be making that mistake again.

Overall I'm around £350 up since Boxing Day, the biggest frustration being the time taken for bookies to credit the bonuses.

If you go on live chat they do it instantly I find.

Does having to stake 3 times the bonus before you can withdraw it provide a serious obstacle, like the Bet365 rules?

It can be a pain if you are unlucky enough to have a win streak at the bookies, as you will need more money in the exchange to lay the extra bets before getting your profit, best thing is to go for something high odds and try to lose the bookie back bet as you get the profit right away if the lay bet wins.

Go for higher odds to maximise chances of it losing. I got a free £20 horses bet with 188Bet earlier that had to be rolled over 3 times if it won. So I backed a 12/1 shot. It's also much easier to get a closer match and therefore better payout with higher odds, I took £17.50 of the £20 from it.

Just remember, the higher the back stake and odds, the higher the liability so you'll need plenty in your exchange to cover.

Tried to start this but don't have enough in my account that I can commit to it. Frustrating when you see great opportunities for money to be won but not having the funds to go through with it. Also means you're not able to go for bets where the exchange is a lot more likely to win.

Not sure if its been mentioned but OddsTrawler is a brilliant free tool to use for this. Has links to all free bet offers and shows you the best bets to go for. I'd imagine it's very similar to profit accumulator but it's free for the basic package.