Matched Betting

Boostin' Kev

After winning the triple odds bet with 888sport it now looks like I'm going to win both my QB and £30 free bet with PP. Slowing my progress and increasing my risk of shutting big account. Going to have to mug some winnings before withdrawing I think.

placed a mug acca with paddy tonight, cashed out my fiver stake and let the rest run to a loss, keeps them sweet

a question for people that have used the 888sport treble winnings offer, how did you manage to do it, did you look for back/lay bets with a gap in between the odds to effectively match either way (for example draw match 2/1, lay odds 3/1, guarantees a profit either way if you stuck a tenner on each)

Its entirely up you, but in the true spirit of matched betting you would always lay it to minimize loss, personally I do a mix, sometimes lay them, sometimes put on an acca, the choice is yours.

Always lay anything at a decent stake. It's popular to place 50p/£1 accas without laying as a mug.

Going to have a look at accas this afternoon, will have some free time later. Got quite about 6 games on tonight 3 offer related and 3 mugs.

Ok cheers. I'm at the stage where i'll have to do it soon.

Finding it difficult to track everything though. Tried making my own spreadsheet but it aint the easiest to follow. Reckon i'm around £70/80 in profit since i started on sunday which is no bad i think.

Edited by Staggie_93

placed a mug acca with paddy tonight, cashed out my fiver stake and let the rest run to a loss, keeps them sweet

a question for people that have used the 888sport treble winnings offer, how did you manage to do it, did you look for back/lay bets with a gap in between the odds to effectively match either way (for example draw match 2/1, lay odds 3/1, guarantees a profit either way if you stuck a tenner on each)

Follow the instructions on the offer. There's a formula to work out your enhanced odds ( might be multiply by 3 and take away 2)

Use this in your bookmaker odds section of the calculator.

Your lay odds are then added in. This works best on slightly bigger odds. I think I was on a draw in a football game at new year

I won at the exchange on this offer and 888 sport emailed me with commiserations and gave me a free bet offer ????

Ok cheers. I'm at the stage where i'll have to do it soon.

Finding it difficult to track everything though. Tried making my own spreadsheet but it aint the easiest to follow. Reckon i'm around £70/80 in profit since i started on sunday which is no bad i think.

your betfair activity page is good for noting profits and losses, i set up a spreadsheet to calculator winnings so far, its easy once you understand the betfair system

Today for me involves getting the bonus bets from that awful wincashlive site.

No great matches but have Spurs Leicester draw at 3.6/4 (smarkets)

Would normally want a closer match but the bets are time limited and there are limited markets.

Also have a lot of liability in betfair that hopefully wins at the exchange today, with Higgins-Wen Bo this afternoon, Barca this evening and Man City Everton tonight. (Man City and Everton are two of my goals mean more teams)

I'm also on the Betfred snooker offer, with every Neil Robertson century landing me a free bet. He plays Marco Fu in the evening session.

If this wasn't enough I'm trying a football refund with Hills, queued for a fgs match on Sergio Aguero. If I get it I'll be backing him on Hills and hoping he scores second to bag the refund.

I'm at a stage where one offer takes a few bets. Got 3 of the 188 bets on tonight and trying to reach £100 win/lose on lads exchange. Will complete the turnover for bet victor tonight too. Those extra bets have taken around a fiver from my free bet.

Quick question for those that have been doing this:

How long does a withdraw take from Betfair Exchange to hit your bank?

(ie: withdraw on a Monday night...)

Havent used BF for ages so cant recall. I do remember though that some bookies are MUCH faster than others, ie: B365 its in your account by 4pm next day.

Dont know if this will be any use to anyone (could be done through a VPN), but Australian William Hill have an excellent promotion on the Australian Open Tennis. Place at least $20 on an individual match winner, and get $1 cash every time they serve an ace. This must represent value for some of the players like Isner or Karlovic.