Matched Betting

Boostin' Kev

Don't ever do that, mate. £50 rollover is still going to be worth about £18-20 profit in the end even if it rolls over the full 6 times. Even then, by law of averages, you'd have lost it at about 4 or 5 rollovers at worst.

I had £12 left in my betfair account

Getting back into this tomorrow morning, haven't done anything in a few weeks.

DJchapticks, you've picked this up very quickly. I take it you're used to using bookies/exchanges. My previous experiences are Saturday afternoon accas on the football physically walking into a bookies.

Don't worry, I'm gubbed from BetFred as well, BetFred and totesport are the same company, so you might be excluded from both...

Cheers man, your wise words soothe my worries.

Any others that were a no go for you? I mind you mentioned something about skybet?

Don't worry, I'm gubbed from BetFred as well, BetFred and totesport are the same company, so you might be excluded from both...

Cheers man, your wise words soothe my worries.

Any others that were a no go for you? I mind you mentioned something about skybet?

Got an account with Betfred already, I didnt realise at the time that they were both the same company but I got the free totesport bet no problem.

Getting back into this tomorrow morning, haven't done anything in a few weeks.

DJchapticks, you've picked this up very quickly. I take it you're used to using bookies/exchanges. My previous experiences are Saturday afternoon accas on the football physically walking into a bookies.

I'd never used an exchange up until 4 weeks ago mate. Edited by djchapsticks

are you guys all using profitaccumulator? I am looking to give this a go, and feel it would be handy and beneficial if the offers were right in front of me. currently work 4 x 10 hour shifts and a baby en route also. I have multiple accounts that I use currently . Could anyone (djchapsticks/Billy Dynamite) elaborate n what exactly the site does for you? seems pretty decent if there is scope to earn £18-£25 daily with minimal effort.

Just looking to find out a bit more as the site seems a bit vague in terms of explanation of what they will do, however I understand that they can't go gung ho on the homepage as folk then wouldn't sign up. :thumsup2

are you guys all using profitaccumulator? I am looking to give this a go, and feel it would be handy and beneficial if the offers were right in front of me. currently work 4 x 10 hour shifts and a baby en route also. I have multiple accounts that I use currently . Could anyone (djchapsticks/Billy Dynamite) elaborate n what exactly the site does for you? seems pretty decent if there is scope to earn £18-£25 daily with minimal effort.

Just looking to find out a bit more as the site seems a bit vague in terms of explanation of what they will do, however I understand that they can't go gung ho on the homepage as folk then wouldn't sign up. :thumsup2

The site gives you all the sign up/bonus/reload offers, a calculator to work out how much to lay, a oddsmatching service so you know what bets to use and an active forum to answer questions/share promotions etc. Just sign up for free trial, they give you two offers to get you started plus video tutorials so you know what to do. If you like it, then subscribe.