Edinburgh

Mr Bairn

Tollcross glasgow would boot tollcross Edinburgh's baws and then make it watch whilst it pished all over its chips and sauce

Tollcross Glasgow would be shut down by the HMRC and be reopened as The Tollcross because no one pays their council tax.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://tollcrosscc.org.uk/about-us/

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1448658637.133325.jpg

That's what Tollcross Community Council claim and it looks about right to me.

Maybe once upon a time but I lived around that area for years and never heard anyone refer to Grove St and Fountainbridge as Tollcross. Don't know anyone that calls Bruntsfield Tollcross.

If you're looking somewhere for your dinner then go to The Fountain for their Shin Pie. It's got the Skidmarks seal of approval.

I'll remember that Skidz should I ever happen upon any amateur drinkers.

Grimbo

If you're looking somewhere for your dinner then go to The Fountain for their Shin Pie. It's got the Skidmarks seal of approval.

Was in there this evening and got given a proper old school tankard. Big fan of in there.

Fountainbridge: The area between Haymarket and Morningside/Polwarth, from the rapey tunnel near fountainpark down Yeaman place. Incorporates Fountainpark and all they new student halls, finishing up near the old Cargo.

Tollcross: The financial district, top half of Lothian road, Cav, the pubic triangle

Am I right?

Maybe once upon a time but I lived around that area for years and never heard anyone refer to Grove St and Fountainbridge as Tollcross. Don't know anyone that calls Bruntsfield Tollcross.

Then we're on to the question of how far up the hill you can go before you're in Bruntsfield

The answer depends largely on whether you're buying or selling

http://tollcrosscc.org.uk/about-us/

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1448658637.133325.jpg

That's what Tollcross Community Council claim and it looks about right to me.

they've annexed part of Bruntsfield- who do these Tollcross Twats think they are- Vladimir Putin?

I'd say Bruntsfield starts at the Barclay Church (my favourite Edinburgh building) and ends at Holy Corner but what dae ah ken?

Remember the Scotsman or someone published a list last year of the top 10 postcodes in the country and EH11 made the cut. Never thought that highly of Stenhouse and Sighthill personally.

Broomhouse must have carried them

Archived