The Dundee United Relegation Express

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right, the jibes from Dees and everyone else I can take.

But ffs man, using Portillo against us.

That's low. Low as f**k.

I think he invented the Portillo pic, in the st mirren relegation express thread, he uses it quite a lot, but it is excellent work.

This is even funnier than hibs hibsing things up.

It certainly does. Hibs are notorious bottlers and everyone knows that a balls up is around the corner for them. Dundee Utd on the other hand are darlings of the media who along with their deluded, arrogant supporters believe they are a major force in the Scottish game, and they really aren't :)

It certainly does. Hibs are notorious bottlers and everyone knows that a balls up is around the corner for them. Dundee Utd on the other hand are darlings of the media who along with their deluded, arrogant supporters believe they are a major force in the Scottish game, and they really aren't :)

Spot on.

Whoever, gets the play-off spot will be praying that it’s Hibs.

Indeed, that's why Dundee Utd need to finish bottom so that they don't have a chance, not an earthly :)

I assume you're referring to Utd fans you know or have met in real life as that certainly doesn't apply to the P&B Arabs..

Not so sure GD, the team that have really done for us are Thsitle. Relegating us will ease their pain from THAT game, all those years ago.

They enjoy the pain. They revel in it. We can't take that way from them; it woul be cruel.

I assume you're referring to Utd fans you know or have met in real life as that certainly doesn't apply to the P&B Arabs..

Absolutely. I've encountered many a Dundee Utd fan during my time and although there have been some thoroughly decent ones, the general consensus amongst them is that they are so much bigger and better than "the likes of Motherwell" and one in particular, ex work colleague, who never got over us beating them in the 91 Scottish Cup Final. A few of their players spat the dummy big style that day as well, ie. Darren Jackson, Jim McInally and that odious arsehole Dave Bowman who were all red carded after the final whistle I'm sure. Bowman was one of many extremely detestable figures associated with that club over the years, along with Jim McLean, Maurice Malpas and Duncan Ferguson. They're just a club I find hugely dislikable.

Absolutely. I've encountered many a Dundee Utd fan during my time and although there have been some thoroughly decent ones, the general consensus amongst them is that they are so much bigger and better than "the likes of Motherwell" and one in particular, ex work colleague, who never got over us beating them in the 91 Scottish Cup Final. A few of their players spat the dummy big style that day as well, ie. Darren Jackson, Jim McInally and that odious arsehole Dave Bowman who were all red carded after the final whistle I'm sure. Bowman was one of many extremely detestable figures associated with that club over the years, along with Jim McLean, Maurice Malpas and Duncan Ferguson. They're just a club I find hugely dislikable.

You've also never met a Rangers fan you didn't like, so your judgement may be a bit flawed TBH.

I don't pay much attention to these things. Is MJC the *** without the bus fare?

FWIW when Motherwell were looking dodgy I posted that I didn't want them to go down as their fans are sound* and the match day experience there is always good.

* other than Tam Cowan who is a tit.

Archived