The Dundee United Relegation Express

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd imagine it is for a big away support (obviously not us). The terracing looks like it'd be great.

The seated stand is murder for us with smaller supports. Zero leg room.

We were there in '07 for the Scottish Cup and it was brilliant. Result, less so.

Dundee Utd on the other hand are darlings of the media who along with their deluded, arrogant supporters believe they are a major force in the Scottish game, and they really aren't :)

Indeed, that's why Dundee Utd need to finish bottom so that they don't have a chance, not an earthly :)

They're just a club I find hugely dislikable.

Raw nerve touched, clearly

13749546_02-02-13%20WILLIAM%20HILL%20SCO

dundee-united-nadir-ciftci.jpg

Raw nerve touched, clearly

13749546_02-02-13%20WILLIAM%20HILL%20SCO

dundee-united-nadir-ciftci.jpg

Aye they do touch a nerve, so to speak and I explained the reasons for that up above. You've chosen to ignore that though so there's no point in having any conversation about it.

I'd imagine it is for a big away support (obviously not us). The terracing looks like it'd be great.

The seated stand is murder for us with smaller supports. Zero leg room.

I understand why fans who've only ever sat in the stand at Cappielow hate it, as the legroom truly is dreadful, though not as bad as the away stand at Rugby Park. However, if you ever get the chance to be in the WDE, the view is terrific, far superior to most grounds where you're behind the goal, and if you're lucky enough to get a sunny day it's a glorious place to watch football. Come on down, United.

I understand why fans who've only ever sat in the stand at Cappielow hate it, as the legroom truly is dreadful, though not as bad as the away stand at Rugby Park. However, if you ever get the chance to be in the WDE, the view is terrific, far superior to most grounds where you're behind the goal, and if you're lucky enough to get a sunny day it's a glorious place to watch football. Come on down, United.

They used to put us in the terracing many years ago. Much more enjoyable place to visit back then.

I think he invented the Portillo pic, in the st mirren relegation express thread, he uses it quite a lot, but it is excellent work.

He did but I think I played the Portaloo card first on this thread 8)

post-1545-14602356146738_thumb.jpg

Archived