Rangers vs Morton, 12th December

So what? would you rather I put it in 2 separate posts? grow the f**k up.

'Eventually' being before you claimed I tried to brush it off...I think that one is deserving of a smilie for complete fuckwittery :lol:

*sigh*.......

No, chum; "eventually" being after I and other posters had pulled you up for equating the two incidents as comparable in severity. Try to keep up, I know it must be hard for you.

As for "grow the f**k up" , anybody who's read your contribution to this thread will be well aware of who needs to do that.

You've made a complete erse of yourself here. Do yourself and the rest of us a favour and stop now.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chum :1eye

I really thought you would do the sensible thing and just drop this, but it seems your fuckwittery knows no bounds.

This was me at 12.01 definitely not brushing off the bottle incident.

This was you an hour and a half later making a c**t out of yourself...again.

Yep, you backtracked after the backlash. So what?

And if you must continue digging yourself into a hole, try to find some new insults. "Fuckwittery" simply repeated ad nauseum is becoming pretty tedious now.

I never back tracked at any point, you however really should backtrack given the fact that you were claiming I was trying to brush off something i had condemned an hour and half earlier.

Do yourself a favour and just admit you never read the post, alternatively go have a lie down and try to forget how much your stubborn idiocy has embarrassed you.

*yawn*..............

Thoroughly bored with this now, and everyone reading the thread can see what you're like, so I'll leave you with one more question I'd like you to answer -

What does "We Are The Peepell" actually mean?

Ok, serious question deserves a serious answer Mr Hucker.

"We are the People" of course refers to Unionist leader and first Prime Minister of Northern Ireland, James Craig, who in 1921 declared that NI would be "a Protestant State for a Protestant People." He made this declaration after a conversation with Bill Struth, who of course had taken over as Rangers manager the previous year.[/size]A little known fact is that James Craig was a keen footballer before entering politics and almost became Bill Struth’s assistant at Ibrox. When the two friends met up in secret they often discussed their proud Catholic hating Protestant roots and had regular meetings of a secret club known as “We Are the Protestants” (WATP) preceded by many a secret handshake. Struth decided this was too contentious a name and We are the People was born and exists as an anti-Catholic masonic organisation run from within the corridors of Ibrox to this day.[/size]

..............and what, pray tell, does ANY of that nonsense have to do with going to watch a game of football? NOTHING. Nothing at all. Faintly pathetic, don't you think?

Anyway, shouldn't you be on the pie-throwing poll looking desperately for the "It-Disnae-Happen-But-I-Once-Saw -A-Morton-Fan-PUSHING -A-STEWARD" button?

You asked a question and I gave you a serious answer, stop complaining.

Why, when I have already commented on the Falkirk Match thread about away fans getting a great deal at Ibrox, Free food and Beverages along with half your admission fee thrown back at you.

I'm not complaining at all. I asked you another serious question - which you have singularly failed to answer.

Can't defend the indefensible, eh?

And once again you appear to condone the throwing of missiles by your support.

Pathetic.

Utterly shameful work from dear old Tedi on here.

Firstly, he concedes that the bottle incident may have happened, thus implying that it maybe didn't.

He then, in response, highlights a relatively minor incident which saw a Morton fan rightly ejected. He clearly implicitly attempts to equate the incidents by suggesting that every support has arseholes in it.

This kind of approach utterly baffles me. There is no way on earth that Tedi is the type of bloke to throw a bottle into a group of people. Similarly, there is no way on earth that if hearing of such an incident in any other context, he'd offer anything other than unequivocal condemnation if moved to respond.

Somehow though, he sees the need for equivocation round this, little realising, or perhaps caring, that he's helping to create an environment which tolerates, even permits such behaviour.

Depressing as Hell for normal members of society.[/qoute]

Tedi quite clearly split his post in to two separate parts, in no way did he try to link the alleged bottle throwing with a Morton fan shoving a steward.

I did not see the bottle thing, although I guess these things are over in the blink of an eye, so it may well have happened.

I did see a middle aged Morton fan jumping up and down on 1 of the seats after the Tav OG, he pushed a steward who I guess was telling him to get down and was then swiftly removed by plod, there are arseholes in every support.

This is what Tedi said, Bennett.

It's terribly clear that he's trying to provide balance against the criticism of a Rangers fan, by referring to the antics of a Morton one.

This is clear anyway - why would he otherwise mention it after all?

It's absolutely confirmed though by his conclusion about "arseholes in every support".

What exactly are you suggesting anyway? Was the mention of a Morton fan merely incidental and not brought up in order to draw a parallel at all? Is that honestly what you believe here, Bennett?

Because that would be weird.

This is what Tedi said, Bennett.

It's terribly clear that he's trying to provide balance against the criticism of a Rangers fan, by referring to the antics of a Morton one.

This is clear anyway - why would he otherwise mention it after all?

It's absolutely confirmed though by his conclusion about "arseholes in every support".

What exactly are you suggesting anyway? Was the mention of a Morton fan merely incidental and not brought up in order to draw a parallel at all? Is that honestly what you believe here, Bennett?

Because that would be weird.

He split the post into two parts, a common enough practice on forums which saves posting several posts.

Wind yer neck in.

He split the post into two parts, a common enough practice on forums which saves posting several posts.

Wind yer neck in.

Rubbish.

Using two paragraphs does not render the contents of each unconnected to the other.

You're just havering incoherent nonsense across at least two threads now.

Rubbish.

Using two paragraphs does not render the contents of each unconnected to the other.

You're just havering incoherent nonsense across at least two threads now.

You're just doing your usual faux offended trolling, you know well enough that the post was split into two parts.

You're just doing your usual faux offended trolling, you know well enough that the post was split into two parts.

I'm not offended at all, faux or otherwise. I'm pretty unimpressed though.

The two paragraphs were neatly brought together by the observation about "arseholes in every support". That much is obvious.

Stop trying to insist that black is white - it's stupid.

just dropped back in for a quick look and I see that Tedi and Bennett seem to be the only ones who don't realise what an erse they've made of it on here. Not even any other Ringers fans defending them. Nice one, indeed.

Mind you, I notice it hasn't stopped 'em dishing out the greenies to each other on this thread. Bit of a bromance going on here, lads? Would Bennett like to see Tedi bare? Or will they just get together and swap funny handshakes all night long?

Yup I pointed out another incident that happened but let us be absolutely honest here, it would not have made the slightest difference if I have mentioned this in isolation or in a completely separate post, the reaction would have been the same.

If you were still using it in a doomed attempt to offset the bottle incident, my reaction would indeed have been the same.

If it really was just posted in isolation, out of the blue, I wouldn't have reacted at all as in itself it's no big deal.

We cant really see anything of the away fans from GF7 but you could certainly hear em on Saturday.

Any suggestion as to where the glass bottle was thrown into the Morton fans from, (down from the Broomloan Rear or Govan Rear?) and has it been recorded in either the Head Steward or Police Match Report? Surely one of their team must have witnessed this, or at least heard/seen it smash!?

Archived