Rangers vs Morton, 12th December

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From a Rangers viewpoint, this was a game we dominated in general but individual errors cost us.

Well done Morton though.

Well, that's not really true.

The game panned out the way it did because Rangers aren't as good as they think they are. Especially at the back. Luca should be walking into that back 4.

Well, that's not really true.

The game panned out the way it did because Rangers aren't as good as they think they are. Especially at the back. Luca should be walking into that back 4.

I think if you look at the possession stats etc you will find it was a game we "dominated in general", as I said.

But like I said, well done Morton who defended well and were dangerous on the break.

Where have I said what about?

Just for the hard of thinking...i said the bottle incident 'may have happened'

I then pointed out another incident that happened at the same game, would you prefer that i made another thread for this rather than point it out on the actual match thread...or would you have preferred that I just did not mention it at all?

To be honest, I'd rather you just didn't POST at all.

On a day when your club had an impeccable minute's silence after the senseless murder of one of your ex-players, you seem more than happy to brush off as incidental an incident that could've led to a serious injury.

A little bit of responsible comment from your fans and acceptance that your club has an ongoing issue with some of the morons who "support" it would be welcome - if unexpected.

Should there not be CCTV at Ibrox to get the fucker jailed or at least banned?

Both should apply. I'm certain that with a fairly minimal effort, the thug who threw the bottle could be identified. This would be far more likely if the incident was reported formally ie not just folk bumping their gums to less than interested stewards (or to coppers trying to get through an overtime shift with no hassle)

I hope the fans affected report the matter. 99 % of the Rangers support would be happy to see the c**t dealt with also. I don't like massive generalisations about supports based on the actions of a small percentage of thugs/idiots. I was in the Rangers end yesterday and while they were understandably less than ecstatic, caused absolutely no grief whatsoever for the few Morton fans there.

From a Rangers viewpoint, this was a game we dominated in general but individual errors cost us.

Well done Morton though.

A familiar pattern yesterday, loads of possession but no cutting edge, the tippy tappy short stuff across the middle of the park is becoming frustrating. Thread of a needle passes are food and drink for an organised defence and just waste any build up.

Much more required for next up Falkirk and Hibs if we are to strengthen our lead at the top.

Fair play to Morton, they deserved their point with a well taken second after Tav's howler.

I think if you look at the possession stats etc you will find it was a game we "dominated in general", as I said.

But like I said, well done Morton who defended well and were dangerous on the break.

Dominated is the wrong word. It was just a classic and deliberate clash of styles. Possession and high line vs a team absorbing pressure and breaking past the high defensive position. Worked well enough.

Had a lot of possession but it would be harsh to say you guys dominated the match. We were well worth a point at least.

I wouldn't grudge you your point (and I have complimented your team). I stand by what I said about the general pattern of the game though.

this will not stop me from pointing out when you post shite, something you have done all too well over your past few posts on this thread.

:blink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Honestly, you and that idiot Bennett should go take a long hard look at yourselves.......

You dominated the game in the same way as you did against St Johnstone. Morton played exactly the same game as them just not quite as well. Possession is only useful if it turns into goals and yesterday Rangers keeper had at least as many saves worthy of the name as Adam did.

You dominated the game in the same way as you did against St Johnstone. Morton played exactly the same game as them just not quite as well. Possession is only useful if it turns into goals and yesterday Rangers keeper had at least as many saves worthy of the name as Adam did.

Morton sat in and defended in depth, we made a few silly mistakes and dropped points.

That's interesting but I won't be losing any sleep over what the P&B equivalent of Private Baldrick thinks.

You live in the raploch and hang around with Magee, being baldrick ain't that bad.

Oh, attack of the smilies, good to see you have found your level.

Do not think I will be taking advice from anyone who has demonstrated a complete lack of ability to read what is in front of him.

Ok, Einstein, I let it pass earlier but not now. Kindly point out to me the "shite" that you say is contained in my last few posts.

Utterly shameful work from dear old Tedi on here.

Firstly, he concedes that the bottle incident may have happened, thus implying that it maybe didn't.

He then, in response, highlights a relatively minor incident which saw a Morton fan rightly ejected. He clearly implicitly attempts to equate the incidents by suggesting that every support has arseholes in it.

This kind of approach utterly baffles me. There is no way on earth that Tedi is the type of bloke to throw a bottle into a group of people. Similarly, there is no way on earth that if hearing of such an incident in any other context, he'd offer anything other than unequivocal condemnation if moved to respond.

Somehow though, he sees the need for equivocation round this, little realising, or perhaps caring, that he's helping to create an environment which tolerates, even permits such behaviour.

Depressing as Hell for normal members of society.

Archived